[emoji102][emoji102][emoji848][emoji848]

Advertisement
Advertisement
its moore. Posted this on 4-13 (last Thursday) and received an infraction for excessive bumping

We land another high profile commit this week and there'll be excessive bumping in Gator Tears.

Entrapment, excessive bumping seems to be infraction that will cause a band.

D$ is all-powerful and rules with an iron fist. He has a limitless ****nal of infractions at his disposal. He is not to be tried. I was lucky to just get a 1 week band. [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] had to do a week in Thunderdome and then was put through the dreaded pitbull gauntlet.

little-2Bboy-2Band-2BPraying-2BDog.jpg

Advertisement
its moore. Posted this on 4-13 (last Thursday) and received an infraction for excessive bumping

We land another high profile commit this week and there'll be excessive bumping in Gator Tears.

Entrapment, excessive bumping seems to be infraction that will cause a band.

D$ is all-powerful and rules with an iron fist. He has a limitless ****nal of infractions at his disposal. He is not to be tried. I was lucky to just get a 1 week band. [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] had to do a week in Thunderdome and then was put through the dreaded pitbull gauntlet.

ouch!

Advertisement

It's not Moore. The staff is in no hurry to fill the last WR spot, and they have a few guys they like ahead of Moore anyway. I would be fine with him ultimately being the 4th guy, but that commitment won't be happening anytime soon unless some 5 star like Terrace Marshall suddenly wants to commit to Miami (I know, not happening, just giving that example).

Advertisement
Smoke says Tyson Campbell

If Tyson Campbell commits, I'm going the Cribby route and removing my pants for the remainder of the recruiting cycle

Who you kidding? You're pants have been at the same place Cribby's have been. Tryna act all tough like you haven't lost your pants to this point. Ain't no one buying that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back