Emmert Extended

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now watch Ol **** get a slap on the wrist. All in the name of keeping the $EC the so called top conference.

Advertisement
LOL

NCAA football continues to decline.

Outside of Miami, I don't care about the CFB very much. Honestly, it's just getting worse and worse.

LOL

Outside of Miami, I don't care about the CFB very much. Honestly, it's just getting worse and worse.

Without athletic department spending caps, analgous to professional league salary caps, the rich will get richer and the NCAA's "mission" to keep a "competitive balance" becomes that much more of a joke.

NCAA is for big state schools...Surprised SMU, Miami, and USC have been the most severly punished in the modern (post 1975) era? I'm not, they all all private.

Heard about this on LeBatard yesterday. Absolute joke. I fully expect Ole Nicky Poo (Satan) to sign an extension at that dump in T town for the same time frame. Take advantage of his old Chancellor during the LSU days for a few more years. Mark Richt is now an outsider. He has his work cut out for him. Confederates in Oxford are laughing their *** off.

Advertisement
LOL

Without athletic department spending caps, analgous to professional league salary caps, the rich will get richer and the NCAA's "mission" to keep a "competitive balance" becomes that much more of a joke.

NCAA is for big state schools...Surprised SMU, Miami, and USC have been the most severly punished in the modern (post 1975) era? I'm not, they all all private.

We see eye to eye on this.

LOL

We see eye to eye on this.

Great minds think alike...

Advertisement
Back