Emerson Crystal ball flipped From MSU to The New Miami

Hes a striker, which will eventually be a LB if he goes to the next level. I personally think he is to slow to be CB or Safety, but can be use as a striker due to his coverage skills, agressiveness, and tackling.

Advertisement
A lot of good has happened over the past 3 or so weeks, so not to be a downer but....

Any reason why Banda and Rumph has to go to war to flip guys who won't make an impact for 2 years?

Meanwhile absolute dumpster fires like FSU has guys who can be possibly day 1 impact players like Dent and Travis Jay. And if players like Cross and Gant stay, those are all absolute studs.

A lot of good has happened over the past 3 or so weeks, so not to be a downer but....

Any reason why Banda and Rumph has to go to war to flip guys who won't make an impact for 2 years?

Meanwhile absolute dumpster fires like FSU has guys who can be possibly day 1 impact players like Dent and Travis Jay. And if players like Cross and Gant stay, those are all absolute studs.

FSU always has elite DBs. And they still suck.

Sorry dude

Advertisement

Emerson ia talented enough to play as a freshman but his most upside will be when he gets bigger plus him playing big next year is very unlikely. Oh and Perry should've had 5 tds against their trash secondary

they've sucked for 2 years. we've sucked for 15. you make a meaningless point that does nothing to address the need of having a more elite secondary.

FSU has "outrecruited" us at DB for a long time, yet:

We had the #1 passing D last year. FSU was #119

You only know stars. The reality is we have better evals and better development. Seriously, ya'll were #119. Cant wait to see how ****** Dent and Jay look at the next level

Emerson ia talented enough to play as a freshman but his most upside will be when he gets bigger plus him playing big next year is very unlikely. Oh and Perry should've had 5 tds against their trash secondary
Emerson isn't good enough to start as a freshman for any power 5 team. And he'd never ever see the field over someone like Dent or Jay. Keep on down voting and convincing yourselves Banda or Rumph have any clue how to recruit

FSU has "outrecruited" us at DB for a long time, yet:

We had the #1 passing D last year. FSU was #119

You only know stars. The reality is we have better evals and better development. Seriously, ya'll were #119. Cant wait to see how ****** Dent and Jay look at the next level
that rating is beyond fake news. But i should assume such with a guy who has god awful awful Richt as his screen name.

Go look in 2017 when we actually played a couple teams with a passing/offensive pulse at how good that secondary was.

Advertisement
Emerson isn't good enough to start as a freshman for any power 5 team. And he'd never ever see the field over someone like Dent or Jay. Keep on down voting and convincing yourselves Banda or Rumph have any clue how to recruit

Look how mad the Nole fan gets. Our 3*'s Redwine and MJ were better than any of your "elite" guys. I'm sure Emerson will be too

that rating is beyond fake news. But i should assume such with a guy who has god awful awful Richt as his screen name.

Go look in 2017 when we actually played a couple teams with a passing/offensive pulse at how good that secondary was.
Oh now it's fake news? Trump fan ans Noles fan I presume? More downvotes coming

Yes, actual stats = fake news. Sure.

But hey, star ratings from a bunch of dudes who didnt play/coach, that's gospel right there. Good call Willie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Redwine and MJ were Golden recruits and both benefited greatly from playing dog**** offenses all year. Again Banda homers, go take a look at 2017 and tell me how great the secondary was

Am I missing something? We had a better Pass D than FSU in 2017 too.

Its hilarious though that 2017 is somehow more true than 2018. Must be your FSU education acting up again

Advertisement
Back