Emanuel Rogers

There's no doubt that kid has some talent. I love his athleticism and nose for the ball, and he moves very well for a big man. His tape screams defense, even if he's a prototypical OL body type. The problems I see are his first step and his bend. Needs to work on both to be effective in college. Still raw but could end up being a nice nose guard with some development.

More athletic Jordan Miller.

Advertisement
He plays both Football & Basketball, averaged 10.4ppg with 7 rebounds a game.

Had 22tcks 10TFL's & 4 sacks his Junior year at DT.

For a kid his size has good footwork & you can see his Basketball skills with his natural athleticism. His first step is impressive & looks to have a high motor which is real important for big guys like that.

Would be a great pull for Coach Simpson if we land him.

I agree with everything you said with 1 addition, the young man plays high of the ball and against quality FBS oline he will get knocked on his but. But lowering a players pad level can be taught. I like the offer as laying the ground work for him as Plan B option to few higher rated DT's, if it is a legit Miami offer verbal or otherwise.

It would also be an interesting situation considering 2020 DT Clyde Pinder is sitting out there waiting for commitable UM offer as he is leaving a trail of camp OL bodies in his wake every other week on the 2019 spring camp circuit.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back