Emanuel Rogers

Advertisement
He plays both Football & Basketball, averaged 10.4ppg with 7 rebounds a game.

Had 22tcks 10TFL's & 4 sacks his Junior year at DT.

For a kid his size has good footwork & you can see his Basketball skills with his natural athleticism. His first step is impressive & looks to have a high motor which is real important for big guys like that.

Would be a great pull for Coach Simpson if we land him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really impressed with his film. Just seems like a kid thats bigger than everyone else. Not explosive like the NY kids.

For a kid his size has good footwork & you can see his Basketball skills with his natural athleticism. His first step is impressive & looks to have a high motor which is real important for big guys like that.

Don't even need to see the film to know I'm intrigued now

AMEN!

Advertisement
Not really impressed with his film. Just seems like a kid thats bigger than everyone else. Not explosive like the NY kids.
He’s a different type. The ny guys are are one gap playmaker types. This kid is a plug. 6”5 300 plus already and a basketball background is intriguing

He’s a different type. The ny guys are are one gap playmaker types. This kid is a plug. 6”5 300 plus already and a basketball background is intriguing
Yea i get it, i just prefer slightly smaller guys that are more athletic in hs that can grow into a plug.

Advertisement
Do you know if he deleted the post? Cannot find it on ITU

Yea i get it, i just prefer slightly smaller guys that are more athletic in hs that can grow into a plug.
I hear you. I usually lean that way to. A kid like Mac out of HS that 6”4 265-275 that grow into 300 plus. I think this kid moves well tho at that size.

There's no doubt that kid has some talent. I love his athleticism and nose for the ball, and he moves very well for a big man. His tape screams defense, even if he's a prototypical OL body type. The problems I see are his first step and his bend. Needs to work on both to be effective in college. No real technique, isn't being coached very well in HS. Raw. But could end up being a nice nose guard with some development.

Advertisement
Back