Email to Shalala and Response

Advertisement
Let me clarify. She responded but it felt patronizing. I think she said thank you for your email. Nothing more than that. I think we should continue to email her and the BOTs along with other actions like not renewing tickets, asking for refunds, stop donating, etc.

The quickest way to see if banners are not allowed is to bring one that states Approval for Golden. If these clowns at the arena do not confiscate the pro Frauden banner then we all know the fix is in.

I call 100% BS on OP

1. Shalala will never response directly to an email like this. Her emails before they even get to her are screened and any "complaints" regarding the football program etc go in to a special folder called trash

2. Even if you get a response it will be from the department that deals with that specific issue.

3. and even IF her office response it will be her assistant but in a case like this considering everything that is going on and her being on her way out....i am not buying..

* or i could be wrong but i dealt with her office many times with different people and never seen her actually respond to an email herself to a random person

Of course. LULZ at this dude handing into that last ball hair.

Students need to wear single letters on shirts and spell out fire Al golden.
That's bigger than sign

Advertisement
The quickest way to see if banners are not allowed is to bring one that states Approval for Golden. If these clowns at the arena do not confiscate the pro Frauden banner then we all know the fix is in.

They're going to confiscate every sign now even if it says something positive because Shalala just invented the "no signs allowed for safety reasons" policy in order to cover for UM stomping all over the 1st Amendment by sending their impotent do boys, Jesse Marxist and Ponzi, out to steal the anti-Folden signs at the last game.

Shalala is a smart old conniving politician, and the last thing she wants is heat over squelching student free speech, so she invented the safety policy pretext to confiscate signs.

Question I would ask is when did they start applying the no sign policy because if there were positive pro-UM signs allowed at other games it'll reveal clearly that she's a dirty liar about this safety policy.

I was at the Virginia game when it was announced that signs are allowed. The allowed dimensions for sihgns were stated. And a comment provided as to why dimensions were limited "due to obstruction of other fans view". It would be quite a lie to say that they have a no-sign policy.

Students need to spell it out on shirts because I can guarantee the band is there to drown out chants

Advertisement
I was at the Virginia game when it was announced that signs are allowed. The allowed dimensions for sihgns were stated. And a comment provided as to why dimensions were limited "due to obstruction of other fans view". It would be quite a lie to say that they have a no-sign policy.

Well there you go. As suspected, the no sign policy is another lie from UM.

OP needs to confront Shalala with this information and make it clear that the fans know signs have been allowed at basketball games.

Hey, I have a Service dog. She has a vest. If I print "Fire Al" on it, you think the will try to take it? Could be interesting.

0.jpg

Signs aren't allowed.

Advertisement
Back