Email the AD

MGreen26

Freshman
Here is what I sent to the puppeteer department: Another power 5 team that doesn't beat itself and another embarrassing defeat. Georgia tech is the newest member to the not so exclusive 350 yd rushing club. Welcome. There is no justifying the defensive performance or scheme. I hope the school was not fooled by last week's duke effort. Miami is a world beater against inferior opponents that beat themselves (duke had 3 air mailed snaps). Georgia tech did not turn it over once or even put the ball on the ground. Unfortunately the problem is not just the incompetent DC. Al Golden down 21-14 decides to kick a field goal rather than trying to tie the game. Was he watching the same game we were? Did he think the defense was going to come up with a stop? Well 21-17 and GT marches down the field. Faced with a fourth and two, they go for it and score. Game over. Paul Johnson coached to win. Al golden continues to coach not to lose. A team takes on the personality of its head coach and this one is timid and tight. Hurricanes play to win. Please make a change. The PSU rejects are killing our canes.

Advertisement
Do you think they care? Al golden was hired for his APR rate at Temple. It was the largest turnaround ever. THAT is what they want. These kids are experiments for Donna Shalala to talk about with her dyke friends about how she is educating players; all while costing them MILLIONS in NFL money, and giving them a piece of paper that still cannot get them a job. It's a ******* SCAM.

The athletic departmnt is a sham. They take our money, our passion, and use it to make THEMSELVES look good. It's ******* theft. If you have spent money on this team, you have been robbed by the University.

Here is what helps:

- Lots of negative press
- Big money donors threatening to withhold money or put it up to get rid of Golden and co.
- The team quitting on Golden.

Advertisement
Do you think they care? Al golden was hired for his APR rate at Temple. It was the largest turnaround ever. THAT is what they want. These kids are experiments for Donna Shalala to talk about with her dyke friends about how she is educating players; all while costing them MILLIONS in NFL money, and giving them a piece of paper that still cannot get them a job. It's a ****ing SCAM.

The athletic departmnt is a sham. They take our money, our passion, and use it to make THEMSELVES look good. It's ****ing theft. If you have spent money on this team, you have been robbed by the University.
No, I don't think they care but I hope that with the troll gone they finally will and I will continue to try and get them to. p.s. Donna was spotted at Emory today -- Miami was having a chemistry contest against Emory.

I have emailed two out of the past three weeks but its the board that matters not us
you have a way-progressive administration that have little concern for athletics
top 50 academics
huge donors for departments
National and International recognition
they care more about title nine balance then winning football
sad to say, BUT MIAMI FOOTBALL MAY BE DEAD

Advertisement
Back