2025 Elyiss Williams c/o 25

Cane4L

Senior
Premium

Wiltfong
1706799873719.png

Advertisement
@DMoney in the February 17 Recruiting Bank. So we've got Fong and D$ both saying the staff is working hard here on a flip. Will be interesting to watch this unfold.

Miami is not afraid to go after anybody's commitment list, as they showed last year when they stole Ny Carr from Georgia. Miami feels they have strong connections this year in the Peach State and are targeting several Bulldog commits. Two names to know: TE Elyiss Williams (Kingsland, GA) and DT Justus “Jay” Terry (Manchester, GA).

Seems like another for the Deep South thread. Am I correct?

City Population: ~18k
County Population: ~55k

Kingsland is a city in Camden County, Georgia, United States. The population was 18,337 at the 2020 census.

Dual support athletes with elite traits, another @DMoney checklist item for special athletes

Advertisement
Gabby said in today's prodcast that UM continues to make progress in this recruitment and the expectation is that he'll visit at some point this spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby says he’s coming back for the spring game 👀
This kid, Z Walker, & E Griffin.

Get them on campus 150x if you can. Early & often. UGA shows no remorse or restraint when coming to our territory. Even if these kids end up there in the end, I want that ugly ***** Kirby Smart taking Urban Meyer-style falls to his knees and his hair fallin out that visor from the stress we put on em.

Put some money on the table and let these kids know Miami means bidness in '25, **** waiting on the local sTaRs.

This kid, Z Walker, & E Griffin.

Get them on campus 150x if you can. Early & often. UGA shows no remorse or restraint when coming to our territory. Even if these kids end up there in the end, I want that ugly ***** Kirby Smart taking Urban Meyer-style falls to his knees and his hair fallin out that visor from the stress we put on em.

Put some money on the table and let these kids know Miami means bidness in '25, **** waiting on the local sTaRs.
Build relationships, make Kirby sweat, drive up the price and help us get one

Advertisement
Gaby seems a little too excited about this one.

UGA commit, Hartley, from GA….I’m an EASY sell following recruiting and guys we can potentially land, but not feeling this one at all.

UGA commit, Hartley, from GA….I’m an EASY sell following recruiting and guys we can potentially land, but not feeling this one at all.
I’d agree, although they did have a highly ranked instate te flip last cycle

As @st26rip pointed out, Landon Thomas was the same type of flip from UGA to FSU

Plus Mario flipped Ny Carr, which I dont think most of us wouldve thought possible a year ago

This guy is a unreal talent
Last cycle, @DMoney said there were many that felt Davon Mitchell was the best TE recruit in several cycles regardless of classification. Now I'm hearing informal comments that Elyiss Williams has the highest ceiling of any TE recruit in multiple years (including Mitchell).

All hands on deck for this flip.

I do wonder though if an early June signing date materializes it limits Mario's ability to flip kids late?

Advertisement
Back