Ispyin

America is scared that Miami gots the 💵💵💵
Premium
If you didn’t get a Miami football offer this weekend raise your hand
9D247608-B956-4721-85F9-6A75A6C7EC18.jpeg

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
STA got Gage to xfer from Wharton (previously at IMG). Looks like IMG isn't the only school doing long distance recruiting.

Sure but that’s a private. It’s VERY different for a public to do that, especially in dade.

Advertisement

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Mario had a full year to build relationships. Will be interesting to compare the visitor list this Elite Prospect Camp versus last year.

Also, does anyone have the visitors list for the Gators/Noles underclassman days? That would be another interesting comparison of G5 Billy's Bump year and Mario's bump year and compare comments of recruits that attended both.
I believe FSU's underclassman day is the 28th. Smart not to go head to head against Mario.

The combo of Mario's relentless recruiting timing up with Battle Miami has resulted in a recruiting weekend unlike one I think that's ever taken place before.

Advertisement

skeeter

Junior
The combo of Mario's relentless recruiting timing up with Battle Miami has resulted in a recruiting weekend unlike one I think that's ever taken place before.
Really? But no commits?

I didn't expect to get many...But don't events like this get held in other places as well? "ever before?"