Elite 7v7 tourney early June sponsored by Overtime..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
+ Jalen Brown was a relative bright spot for Miami Immortals, as the offense largely sputtered over two games. The 6-foot-1, 160-pounder is known as a deep threat, but showed off his ball skills while elevating for a touchdown on Saturday.

We saw defenses rebound a bit on Saturday after quarterback and receiver play was the highlight of the first two days. Touted 2023 signal callers USC commit Malachi Nelson, Jaden Rashada and 2024 passer Jadyn Davis had high and low moments on Day Three at OT7. Nelson’s day was more of the ho-hum variety. South Florida Express was upset in the first game of the day and Nelson rotated in the second game. Rashada flashed his arm talent on several throws. He can flick the ball 60-plus yards with ease. We also saw him layer some passes over the middle of the field and in the end zone. With that said, there’s still some areas to improve from a consistency and accuracy perspective. Davis’ arm checks out – he can drive the ball out to the boundary and downfield. He was a little spotty with the accuracy and Carolina Stars struggled to put a bunch of points on the board on Saturda

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm surprised Robby and Jalen didn't seem to make more noise in this environment. It seems like they were outshined by Jurrion ****ey on the Immortals unless I'm missing something.

I know Immortals seemed to have struggled which probably plays a part in the reviews but I would have thought they would dominated this event

Advertisement
Back