2023 Elite 11 2022 Roster & Updates

Advertisement
In most years at the Elite 11, there’s usually a big drop off after the top five or so quarterbacks and the bottom five clearly don’t look like the belong. That wasn’t the case today and trying to come up with a top 11 was difficult as there wasn’t a ton of separation between 8-15.

Today’s workout resembled one of the Elite 11 Regional Camps where the quarterbacks shuttled through five different stations. There was a nice mix of short and intermediate throws along with straight drops and off-platform throws rolling out of the pocket.

Our top 11 for today is strictly based on who we thought had the best and most consistent day today, not a list of the best college prospects, which is obviously based more long term projection and upside.

Dante Moore
Jackson Arnold
Malachi Nelson
Austin Novosad
Marcus Stokes
Jaden Rashada
Christopher Vizzina
Avery Johnson
Kenny Minchy
Zane Flores
Emory Williams

Zane Flores can really spin it. Saw him play 3x last season. Frosty needs to drop big bags to keep from Mullet Mike in Stillwater.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jaden Rashada is a relentless hard-worker and extremely intelligent, that’s the key to his success.
Kid needs work on his confidence and mindset. Heard him say in his interviews several times “they believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself” and other self talk comments like that.

Your QB needs to have an unwavering belief in himself

Advertisement
This is bull****.

Obviously, the On3 guys are 100% correct and both of these guys suck.

This is bull****.

Obviously, the On3 guys are 100% correct and both of these guys suck.
Not sure why it matters. I don't think Emory will get the bump a lot of people envisioned but nothing has changed. Neither are Day 1 starters with or without this event.

Not sure why it matters. I don't think Emory will get the bump a lot of people envisioned but nothing has changed. Neither are Day 1 starters with or without this event.

Come on bro, obviously it doesn't matter.

I'm trying to channel my inner troll here.

Advertisement
247 currently has him as the 63rd best QB in the country. clearly he's better than that & there's only 25 QBs at the Elite 11. he will move up it's just a matter of how much.

247 currently has him as the 63rd best QB in the country. clearly he's better than that & there's only 25 QBs at the Elite 11. he will move up it's just a matter of how much.
Their are 20 QBs at elite 11 but its not in 1-20 order. He might move up some but my point was some thought he'd be getting a jump into top 10-20 QBs. That won't be happening 25-30 range is more likely.

What did they say about TVD’s Elite 11 performance his year?

Screenshot_20220630-103509_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-103527_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Back