Elijah Taylor

Good program up there. As stated, wouldn't hurt to get a foot in that door even if local teams get the majority of theirs. Would love to cherry pick a kid from Ohio every year or two

Lol at cherry picking anything....... If these kids have COMMITABLE OFFERS from OSU, Notre Shame, Stanford, Michigan, etc...... They are not coming to play for UM especially on the defensive side of the ball.

How far has this board fallen when TP801 is not in the red? I'm doing my part and negging for his constant menstrual issues.

How much does diabeetus gut pay you?

Advertisement
Good program up there. As stated, wouldn't hurt to get a foot in that door even if local teams get the majority of theirs. Would love to cherry pick a kid from Ohio every year or two

Lol at cherry picking anything....... If these kids have COMMITABLE OFFERS from OSU, Notre Shame, Stanford, Michigan, etc...... They are not coming to play for UM especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Your completely wrong on that one..he's very open and I should know because my son is a up incoming freshman there. He plays defensive tackle there also and works out with Elijah. My son loves the U..like me.

Man whatever. See if this kid commits to UM. Just like that tall ************ they had at moeller last year.
That tall M'F had commit to Notre DFame on lacroose then he switched to football at OSu before Miami even offered *******!!!!!

Your completely wrong on that one..he's very open and I should know because my son is a up incoming freshman there. He plays defensive tackle there also and works out with Elijah. My son loves the U..like me.

Man whatever. See if this kid commits to UM. Just like that tall ************ they had at moeller last year.
That tall M'F had commit to Notre DFame on lacroose then he switched to football at OSu before Miami even offered *******!!!!!

But UM still offered. Doesn't matter.

Keep it moving. It was a hopeful scenario, hence the phrase "would love". I never said we would do anything

ignore him. He's a negative lil **** that takes a negative spin on anything Miami related.

Has Miami ever gone to California and pulled the top rated quarterback in the state even though he fielded offers from USC and UCLA? yes, twice

We pulled Willie Williams outta Cali in the late 90s, which was considered the top high school prospect in the nation. Akeem Jolla, Kyle Wright, Arthur Brown, Seantrell Henderson, Jesse Armstead, James Bryant(which had offers from OSU, PSU..) .... There have been plenty of players we had no business pulling.

Will we get this kid? probably not. But, will we get any elite level kids from out of state without pursuing them? Definitely not

I think you mean DJ Williams out of Cali when he was USA Today player of the year.

Willie Williams was the superstar we pulled out of seafood buffets.

As you know one has been a standout NFL linebacker for about a decade and the other is probably standing on a dark street corner slinging rocks in Overtown.

You were on a roll, so it's understandable to confuse the two.

Advertisement
Back