2024 Elijah Rushing 5* #1 Edge (Commits to Zona then flips to Oregon)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it possible he’s just not interested in those schools?

I mean, it's possible of course.

Still, they produce NFL talent yearly (not USC, but proximity and team coming up) and Venebles at OU, etc.

That's the oddest group I've ever seen for a supposed #1 positional player.

A breath of fresh air, kid must not be a front runner. It’s rare these days

Front runner is a silly term. I can guarantee you that nobody here would be saying someone was a front runner if we were at the top of the pile and on all the top recruits in the land.

You go where you're going to be put into the best position to become the best player you can be. It's no different than choosing an Ivy League school as an academic elite.

Maybe he's soft, doesn't want the competition, wants to play right away, looking at monetary offers, or who knows what.

I don't know, that's why I was asking.

I could see a kid being so confident in his skills etc that he believes any old corch playing a half-decent system will be sufficient to get him drafted day 1.

That said, I'm struggling to find much commonality between those 4 schools.

I could see a kid being so confident in his skills etc that he believes any old corch playing a half-decent system will be sufficient to get him drafted day 1.

That said, I'm struggling to find much commonality between those 4 schools.
Commonality? Some but not really. Arizona is the local school, Oregon and Tenn are two of the top NIL setups in the nation and ND has Marcus Freeman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back