Elijah Roberts?? Will he turn into a pass rushing DT?

Advertisement
Actually Rousseau got a few sacks playing in the middle on third and longs. That allows the defense to have 3 pass rushers in the game at one time.

A majority of teams do this but to an idiot it makes no sense why it's done. I'm glad you pointed out the reason why its done

Actually Rousseau got a few sacks playing in the middle on third and longs. That allows the defense to have 3 pass rushers in the game at one time.
But if we have a dominant pass ruching tackle that means we can keep him on the field to rush the passer but also not be exposed to inside runs because sometimes Greg would get pushed out of the middle pretty easy

I mean thats the goal. A lot will depend on him and depend on the coaching. He certainly good be. I'd be happy if he turns out to be Pat Bethel before taxes come out, too.

He'll contribute, but lets see where he falls on the spectrum.

Advertisement
I don’t care if he’s a 4star
, he’s quite possibly our Most underrated player in the class. He’s easily a top 150 talent imo in the rankings. He’s that good plus he has the right mindset
Really?? See, what gives me hope is Rousseau. That guy had a lot of potential, but was actually a 3 star if I remember correctly and then he blossomed. I truly hope you're right about him!

Advertisement
Back