Elijah Moore

Advertisement
Grandma wants him here. Not sure that's got much pull with him though (3:00 mark). [video=youtube;LZH98Sd8dPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZH98Sd8dPA[/video]

Coach Macho was praising him before he transferred to STA & for good reason. I think he'll have a great year with more opportunities now.

Absolutely tore it up at STA last year. Really benefitted tremendously by transferring. Looking for another monster year out of him.

This is another dude with a relative who lives and dies with the orange and green. If UM wants this guy then that dude needs to do his job like Tweed did. All hands on deck!

Advertisement
When his grandmother said she wants him to stay home, someone in the background (his mom or aunt) said, "Not happening", as he shook his head and they all had an uneasy laugh. So he had definitely expressed interest in leaving town, but that doesn't put US out of contention at all if we want him IMO.

Advertisement
Is it his uncle who was a big time Canes fan who posted on Canesport for years? There are plenty of WR available in this class and I trust Dugans so Im not worried about the WR class.

Know nothing about this kid. But the family being torn between Miami and FSU and saying he's going out of town for school could mean anything. Harley's family was all about WVU in his videos and look where he's at now. Besides, if the mom's all about FSU then that could help us. Brian Edwards family was all about UM and he signed with UF.

Embarrass FSU in Tallahassee with a freshman QB and kids will reconsider wanting to go there. If we turn the tide this year they gonna know it's a new day and it might be better staying home. If not, they just gonna get rolled. Our play this year has to send one message: either you join us or we will roll you in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I know that every STA game I saw on TV this kid making a play and that makes me want him. Families are always interesting in how they affect a kids recruitment so this will be interesting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back