Elijah Conliffe 2017 DT/NT Senior Year Highlights

Paranos

All-ACC
Elijah Conliffe 2017 DT Senior Year Highlights for those that haven't seen them. Keep in mind that he is 6'5" 310lbs when you are watching the video. Then think about what coach Kool's development will do for this young man!

[HUDL]video/3/3595190/5873c8ab5b3cb02f4c279e1d[/HUDL]

Advertisement
I find the audio track he chose for this video, very interesting! Hmmmm!

[TWEET]818548813900218368[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Paranos, there are no signs of any momentum for this guy even setting up an OV with 3 weekends left before NSD. I'd love to have him but he seems like a non-factor for us right now so why bother???

Paranos, there are no signs of any momentum for this guy even setting up an OV with 3 weekends left before NSD. I'd love to have him but he seems like a non-factor for us right now so why bother???

Yeah, if he isn't visiting then he isn't coming.

Thanks Paranos, you got any Jeudy film you can post next, keep up the good work

Would love to have him because
(a) he's perfect for what we do and
(b) perfectly timed for when we need our current guys replaced.

Advertisement

His feet seem very slow to me
Keep in mind he's supposedly close to 290 already. He looks quick enough to play the Norton role. Maybe it seems that way because he runs without picking up his feet very much. All that matters to me for a DT are the first 2.5 yards and through the gap.

His feet seem very slow to me
Keep in mind he's supposedly close to 290 already. He looks quick enough to play the Norton role. Maybe it seems that way because he runs without picking up his feet very much. All that matters to me for a DT are the first 2.5 yards and through the gap.

He is 310lbs and taking that into account he moves very well.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Why torture yourselves over croots who ain't coming? Dude would be good fit at Miami but SEC bags been dropped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back