Elijah Alston

Zanecane

7th Floor Crew
I can't find his thread but I am calling it now. This dude will have the biggest impact on our 2024 season amongst all transfers & high school recruits (outside of Ward).

His explosiveness, his experience, and his motor. Bain and Mesidor are in on first down and then this maniac comes in on passing downs. Our Ends are the real deal this season.

Advertisement
I can't find his thread but I am calling it now. This dude will have the biggest impact on our 2024 season amongst all transfers & high school recruits (outside of Ward).

His explosiveness, his experience, and his motor. Bain and Mesidor are in on first down and then this maniac comes in on passing downs. Our Ends are the real deal this season.
I'm looking forward to 3rd and long (obvious passing downs) when Bain, Mesidor, and Alston are on the field getting after the QB. Those 3 should be able to bring enough pressure to allow Guirdry to drop extra guys in coverage to protect the CBs (hoping Brown and a guy like Stafford take a leap).

Advertisement

Kid is a beast off the edge pause

Advertisement
Interesting.

What have you seen in Mesidor when he’s played that would make him better than Alston?
I hear what you're saying and skill level wise, Alston may end up being better.

But Messidor has produced at 2 P5 schools now since he was a freshman and Alston has never played against P5, besides a game here and there. Messidor has 38 tackles and 7 sacks here in 2022 when he was healthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back