Eligible to play in 2019?

Vizslacane

Redshirt Freshman
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
430
Are Bubba Bolden, Asa Martin and Tate Martell eligible to play in the fall of 2019?

Thanks.
 
From my understanding: Bolden, very likely
Martin and Martell filed waivers and are awaiting NCAA approval, won’t know for a bit.

Now, cue everyone telling you to look at the other threads about this
 
Maybe you should include the link:mad:
Why would I do that when I was being a smart *** repeating @CanesLifer2 post.

From my understanding: Bolden, very likely
Martin and Martell filed waivers and are awaiting NCAA approval, won’t know for a bit.

Now, cue everyone telling you to look at the other threads about this

Go Canes!
 
Why would I do that when I was being a smart *** repeating @CanesLifer2 post.

From my understanding: Bolden, very likely
Martin and Martell filed waivers and are awaiting NCAA approval, won’t know for a bit.

Now, cue everyone telling you to look at the other threads about this

Go Canes!


As was I being a smart *** as well.
 
Per Tate's lawyer, they're using the Meyer/Domestic Abuse situation in their petition
 
Back
Top