Eligibility Question

Kshanley13

Freshman
Can someone gives us the eligibility of the transfers we have already and the potential transfers? Like if they have 2 years to play 2? With all them coming in I'm losing track

Advertisement
O is it?! Thanks man I had no idea! Let me go ahead and look through countless threads and find the information instead of posting this thread for ppl who are wondering the same thing so they can find it in a central location. What a dumb concept. I'm sorry
Exactly. Half the crap posted is whining BS about something and the other half are split between random feuds and memes. Who wants to scroll through that

Advertisement
Can someone gives us the eligibility of the transfers we have already and the potential transfers? Like if they have 2 years to play 2? With all them coming in I'm losing track

Bolden should have 3 to play 3
Martell 3 to play 3 if he gets his waiver
Martin 3 to play 3 if he gets a waiver

Other guys are all 1 year guys

Don't be a douche.

Probably a good idea to consolidate.

A douche is refreshing, as opposed to many posts on the same subject it is not hard to find if there is a thread that will find the answer to the question. Consolidation is not hard, takes a few moments which will make the board better.

I don't believe I was being a douche making a good suggestion, sorry you felt that way.

Advertisement
O is it?! Thanks man I had no idea! Let me go ahead and look through countless threads and find the information instead of posting this thread for ppl who are wondering the same thing so they can find it in a central location. What a dumb concept. I'm sorry

If everyone took the same approach we would be more overloaded with the same threads multiple times, simple concept and you need not defend yourself as you are a new poster and I was pointing out the information is there. Sorry you took it personally not intended.

A douche is refreshing, as opposed to many posts on the same subject it is not hard to find if there is a thread that will find the answer to the question. Consolidation is not hard, takes a few moments which will make the board better.

I don't believe I was being a douche making a good suggestion, sorry you felt that way.

OP's suggestion was pretty good

Yours was ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back