Eli Sutton top 7

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Searels doesn’t beat us out for this kid. Given his lazy recruiting efforts I’m giving the nod to Justice if it comes down to effort.

Academics are big for this kid and location doesn't seem to matter by what I've read about him. Hopefully we have a strong department for whatever he wants to major in.
I guess the academic interest explains why Tenn didn’t make the cut

Advertisement
UNC is more difficult to get into than Miami. Hate to say it, but it's true.

UNC is hard to get into if you are an In state student because of the Tier Admissions for In-state enrollment. The UNC system is pretty similar to the UC system in California.

UNC is hard to get into if you are an In state student because of the Tier Admissions for In-state enrollment. The UNC system is pretty similar to the UC system in California.

In addition, UNC is EXTREMELY difficult to get into if you are OOS because they cap the percentage of OOS admits. I agree that the way they do instate makes it difficult if you're from certain areas, but make no mistake about it, it's extremely tough to get into OOS as well. My son (a business major) had a full tuition scholarship to Miami and got waitlisted at UNC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In addition, UNC is EXTREMELY difficult to get into if you are OOS because they cap the percentage of OOS admits. I agree that the way they do instate makes it difficult if you're from certain areas, but make no mistake about it, it's extremely tough to get into OOS as well. My son (a business major) had a full tuition scholarship to Miami and got waitlisted at UNC.
82% NC student requirement.

Advertisement
Back