Elam

CANE1775

Senior
Do we have a shot with him? I really haven't heard much about him but I was reading an article on the uga site and he mentioned us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at the angst over not recruiting Elam. Stevenson a kid who in a normal recruiting area would choose the hometown team has been all UGA since the spring and you think we had a shot at kid with the last name Elam from Palm Beach? Oh he had interest you say? Letting that kid play with your emotions. I’m ****ed we actually even token recruited him. He got a free trip out of us. Now he’ll visit Florida and UGA at some point and pick one of them. Where he was always gonna go. The jokes should be directed at the staff for finally falling for that kid’s BS.

Advertisement
1 in a million.......

1546652398094.png

I was told by a coach from his HS that he had legitimate interest in us until Diaz went to Temple.....so who knows....

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just decided to not recruit him. He may be a gator lock but the kid is interested. We just dropped contact like we always do then try and make up late.

Lol. I hope you aren't apart of the group of people that kept claiming we should've stopped wasting our time recruiting the Lakeland kids a long time ago

We just decided to not recruit him. He may be a gator lock but the kid is interested. We just dropped contact like we always do then try and make up late.

Lol. I hope you aren't apart of the group of people that kept claiming we should've stopped wasting our time recruiting the Lakeland kids a long time ago

Advertisement
Back