Eight Recruits That Could Commit at Paradise Camp

Karlaftis is a fcking dog. I want to see how he matches up against more high-level competition.

Put me in the camp of guys who doesn't care too much about commitments from guys 2 or 3 years away from signing day. Those guys tend to get itchy during the process when they commit too early. Build the bridges and relationships with them, but I wouldn't necessarily look for commits too early from them.

This kid has Chise written all over him. From his Twitter page... "Eat QB's for breakfast, lunch and dinner" plus the chick in the bikini top on the page...

View attachment 47712

I see he's from Indiana, I might have to slide in the DM's

Will you be sending him press clippings?

Advertisement
Karlaftis is a fcking dog. I want to see how he matches up against more high-level competition.

Put me in the camp of guys who doesn't care too much about commitments from guys 2 or 3 years away from signing day. Those guys tend to get itchy during the process when they commit too early. Build the bridges and relationships with them, but I wouldn't necessarily look for commits too early from them.

This kid has Chise written all over him. From his Twitter page... "Eat QB's for breakfast, lunch and dinner" plus the chick in the bikini top on the page...

View attachment 47712

I see he's from Indiana, I might have to slide in the DM's

Will you be sending him press clippings?

I'll send the bag man

Sup with the avi? U got a crush on that fat guy?! RVACane is going to get mad.

I'm only mad that I root for the same college football team as you.

Danny I need your take on the QB situation

Advertisement

View attachment 47712

Savage goon.

I'm too busy getting my *** sucked out by your mom to have a crush on anyone else. She keeps me content.

Commit or not, I want to hear about how, if he plays some Tackle, Dontae Lucas moves his feet against speed guys.

I'm surprised you have WiFi inside a bear's intestinal tract

Advertisement
Commit or not, I want to hear about how, if he plays some Tackle, Dontae Lucas moves his feet against speed guys.

I don't think they'll play him at anything more than RT just to see if he could play out there from a versatility standpoint. Lucas looks like somebody built him just to play guard.

High School coach feels the same way...Dog as in Pit Bull...

Advertisement
Back