Eight Recruits That Could Commit at Paradise Camp

Advertisement
Alot of wishful thinking on here. Would love to get an early commit from Dontae Lucas and would love to reel in Thornton and Oladele but I see those guys as being down to the wire types.

I do agree that Sam Brooks will probably commit.

LB Samuel Brooks '19 - Northwestern
OT Michael Tarquin '19 - Belleview
CB Nigel Bethel '18 - Northwestern
DE Kayode Oladel '18- Champagnat
WR Tyquan Thornton '18 - Booker
DE George Karlaftis '19 - West Lafayette, IN
OT Donae Lucus '19 - Miami Senior
RB Don Chaney '20 - Belen Jesuit

Eight Recruits That Could Commit at Paradise Camp
getting these boys for the 19 class would be HUGE!!

The OL from Mississippi should be on block is hot watch. Believe the name is Cunningham

I would be surprised if Thornton committed anywhere this weekend. He's supposedly going to Friday Night Bites in Gaynesville on Friday and then Paradise on Saturday. I'm guessing that this drags on longer.

Advertisement
I'll never understand the obsession with fans wanting early commitments from future classes. Sure, there are exceptions who stick until signing day but a great deal of them never do. If anything, I think it's bad they commit early. Kids want their moment.

The only 3 names that would get me siked would Lucas, Oyadele, and Tarquin....both would be great pick ups

Advertisement
I hope Nigel jumps on board soon . I would like to see Blades at safety not cb kid can fly and is nasty . I think he could be a monster and if Frierson makes it to another camp and not paradise drop him . Send a message

I hope Nigel jumps on board soon . I would like to see Blades at safety not cb kid can fly and is nasty . I think he could be a monster and if Frierson makes it to another camp and not paradise drop him . Send a message

Blades is a corner. Dude seems to really have improved technique wise and everything. I thought he might have to end up at safety too at one point but from all reports he has been dominate at times at cb this off-season.

Advertisement

Blades is a corner. Dude seems to really have improved technique wise and everything. I thought he might have to end up at safety too at one point but from all reports he has been dominate at times at cb this off-season.

not saying he couldn't play CB just with being so aggressive he would be able to cover and lay people out all over the field.

Karlaftis is a fcking dog. I want to see how he matches up against more high-level competition.

Put me in the camp of guys who doesn't care too much about commitments from guys 2 or 3 years away from signing day. Those guys tend to get itchy during the process when they commit too early. Build the bridges and relationships with them, but I wouldn't necessarily look for commits too early from them.

Advertisement
Karlaftis is a fcking dog. I want to see how he matches up against more high-level competition.

Put me in the camp of guys who doesn't care too much about commitments from guys 2 or 3 years away from signing day. Those guys tend to get itchy during the process when they commit too early. Build the bridges and relationships with them, but I wouldn't necessarily look for commits too early from them.

This kid has Chise written all over him. From his Twitter page... "Eat QB's for breakfast, lunch and dinner" plus the chick in the bikini top on the page...

Capture+_2017-07-19-17-45-58.jpg

Yea all they seem to do is cause " Canes lose another commit" headlines....

This kid has Chise written all over him. From his Twitter page... "Eat QB's for breakfast, lunch and dinner" plus the chick in the bikini top on the page...

View attachment 47712

I see he's from Indiana, I might have to slide in the DM's

Advertisement
Back