Eight former Canes Invited to NFL Combine

Advertisement
There should be a poll question on the bets board, over/under like 50 ******* times the announcers/commentary say "how did they only win 6 games with _____".

Absolutely pathetic, you should not only lose your job but also your line of work the failure is so offensive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorsett gonna win that Porsche given to top 3 forty times at combine. They should prolly just give it to him now and let him drive that thing there
Need to clarify that - the cars are for the top three runners wearing ADIDAS shoes.

To clarify further, you must sign with Adidas first, then run, and if you're one of the top three, you get a cheetah print Porsche.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25048868/adidas-giving-fastest-combine-players-cheetah-covered-porsche-911s

Last edited:
I'll ask again, how the **** did we go 6-7?

Dman it mane.

Good luck to these guys, go represent da U.

Advertisement
Any chance Duke runs below a 4.4? I'm gonna bet his official will be 4.45

Im hoping for anything sub-4.60.

What?

duke will run a 4.6

That would highly surprise me. Gio Bernard ran a 4.53. I expect him to be closer to that time. Mike James ran a 4.53.

4.53 is "sub" (or "less than") 4.60.

You and I are saying the same thing. :)

My comment was meant to imply that I see Duke Johnson running in the 4.53 to 4.58 range.

Duke wont run any slower than a 4.47. He got down to a 4.38 at one point. He will be fast with 4-5 months of training.

Last edited:
Butch Davis would have made most of these guys first day picks. Best EVER at identifying talent and developing it to the maximum.

81444839.jpg

Advertisement
Good luck fellas! A lot of talent there. At least 4 in the 1st 2 rounds. :bobross:

:stormwarningflag-sm

Butch Davis would have made most of these guys first day picks. Best EVER at identifying talent and developing it to the maximum.

View attachment 29595

Best ever at developing talent? I suppose that could be possible, but if it's true as you seem to think it is, I guess that makes him a Corch.

Great talent evaluation skills, but that's where I'd stop.

4 of those young men were Randy's Recruits.

Dorsett, Feliciano, Chick, DP, Clive and DUKE
All committed to and were recruited by Randy.
Duke committed before the close of the previous cycle. Randy's high school fwiw

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back