Efraim “the Bartender” Banda

Advertisement
Banda recruits everywhere , not just safety. Dude is one of the only guys on the staff that gets recruiting. He played a big part in Chaneys recruitment. He’s not the one to be ****ting on.

Last edited:
Banda recruits everywhere , not just safety. Dude is one of the only guy who’s n staff that gets recruiting. He played a big part in Chaneys recruitment. He’s not the one to be ****ting on.

there has to be changes made to the D staff (DC, DB coach). I think we've seen enough in 2 years to know this isn't the canes d that even Manny coordinated now and the DB stuff speaks for itself. five years later, we still don't have any DBs coming in and we've looked meh at that spot outside of couch

Our safeties have gotten worse throughout the year. Bolden looked fantastic the first 3-4 games and just **** the bed.

The only thing Carter got better at was not getting ejected.

I didn’t even know when Hall was in the game because he never made plays.

Advertisement
Banda recruits everywhere , not just safety. Dude is one of the only guys on the staff that gets recruiting. He played a big part in Chaneys recruitment. He’s not the one to be ****ting on.
Finally a voice of reason. The mob is in full swing even two days later.

So now we fire our best recruiter on the staff? Is that where we are at now? IDGAF how bad of a safety coach many of you think he is..Banda shouldnt be fired. And lets be frank...Gurvan Hall has been mentally checked out of this season all year. You guys are blaming that on Banda but this kid mentally hasnt been present. I cant think of one game where he has stood out. Amari Carter is just a thumper and now hes even not good at that anymore. And Bubba is just way too inconsistant even though he can still be saved I think with another year of development.

When we fill up the safety room with guys like AWilliams, JWilliams, BBalom and KKitchens next year either Hall and Bolden are going to step up and start playing up to their potential every game or they will get there spot taken.

Finally a voice of reason. The mob is in full swing even two days later.

So now we fire our best recruiter on the staff? Is that where we are at now? IDGAF how bad of a safety coach many of you think he is..Banda shouldnt be fired. And lets be frank...Gurvan Hall has been mentally checked out of this season all year. You guys are blaming that on Banda but this kid mentally hasnt been present. I cant think of one game where he has stood out. Amari Carter is just a thumper and now hes even not good at that anymore. And Bubba is just way too inconsistant even though he can still be saved I think with another year of development.

When we fill up the safety room with guys like AWilliams, JWilliams, BBalom and KKitchens next year either Hall and Bolden are going to step up and start playing up to their potential every game or they will get there spot taken.

Gurvan mentally checked out? Do you know him personally and have first hand knowledge of this? If not, you’re simply guessing. Either way it’s Banda’s fault bc he’s his coach. If the best Banda can get out of his guys, is what we’ve seen this year, he’s part of the problem.

Sure he can recruit, but he’s a below average coach at best. We have a loaded safety room and we get nothing special out of them.

What exactly has he done here?

Jenkins, Johnson & Redwine were all Golden recruits.

Johnson & Redwine been playing DB since peewee.

We’ve had underachieving safety play since JJ & Redwine and he has two talented guys to work with in Bolden & Hall.

This clown needs to get the boot along with the rest of the defensive staff but you know Manny’s gonna protect him like Golden did No D Ofrio
At least have a clue before you post. I don't like him either but the guy has been pulling in talent lately.

SAturday aside, never been all that impressed with Mannys D. Any of it. Talent aquisition and development, scheme, whatever. IT’s spotty at best, epically bad, at worst. I dont know how you recover from something like Saturday without making substantive changes

Advertisement
Our safeties take some of the worst angles in the country. We need someone that’s gonna develop all his talent at safety.

Gurvan mentally checked out? Do you know him personally and have first hand knowledge of this? If not, you’re simply guessing. Either way it’s Banda’s fault bc he’s his coach. If the best Banda can get out of his guys, is what we’ve seen this year, he’s part of the problem.

Sure he can recruit, but he’s a below average coach at best. We have a loaded safety room and we get nothing special out of them.
Have you seen the way Gurvan has been playing this year? Even at the beginning of the season when Bolden was playing at AA type level..Hall was still playing like ****. So you are going to blame him for Hall but not give him credit for Bolden?

I dont care if the new DC wants to get rid of Banda because thats the business..he can bring in his own guys. But you guys pick and choose alot on here when you are in your girly a$$ moods after a loss.

Advertisement
Have you seen the way Gurvan has been playing this year? Even at the beginning of the season when Bolden was playing at AA type level..Hall was still playing like ****. So you are going to blame him for Hall but not give him credit for Bolden?

I dont care if the new DC wants to get rid of Banda because thats the business..he can bring in his own guys. But you guys pick and choose alot on here when you are in your girly a$$ moods after a loss.

Ive never picked and chose anything. I’ve always said Banda didn’t deserve the job he has. Gurvan was a Banda recruit and he’s had him for 3 years. Gurvan has done nothing of note. Bolden was a transfer and is still playing at the same level he was when he walked through Banda’s door. It’s obvious you have a development issue when your recruits are never as good as your transfers.

Both were elite recruits but only one of them has played even close to an elite level. It’s not the one who’s been here since high school.

Credit for bolden?

bolden has been feast or famine all year

Advertisement
The truth is he’s not a factor at all. Manny is desperate for him to be relevant that he allows him to piggyback other coaches as a finisher & he’s not that at all. Usually the main recruiter has to come back in the picture to seal the deal bc Banda fumbles an awful lot.

What exactly has he done here?

Jenkins, Johnson & Redwine were all Golden recruits.

Johnson & Redwine been playing DB since peewee.

We’ve had underachieving safety play since JJ & Redwine and he has two talented guys to work with in Bolden & Hall.

This clown needs to get the boot along with the rest of the defensive staff but you know Manny’s gonna protect him like Golden did No D Ofrio
Agreed. By far the worst coach on staff

The truth is he’s not a factor at all. Manny is desperate for him to be relevant that he allows him to piggyback other coaches as a finisher & he’s not that at all. Usually the main recruiter has to come back in the picture to seal the deal bc Banda fumbles an awful lot.
I’m going on what recruits and family members say about him, that’s all I can go on.

Advertisement
Back