Eff Manny, but.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still don't understand the hatred of Manny. He didn't hire himself. Yes, the guy is in over his head, but it is James' fault he is here. Diaz has made changes when issues arise (often the suggestions made on this board by the way) -
After his 1st year and the offense was horrible - Fires Enos and Hires Lashlee
After his 2nd year and the defense broke down too often - Baker was fired and he takes over calling the D
Slow start in his 3rd year, he starts playing young players instead of older guys.

Look, Manny is NOT the guy, but it's not his fault he is coach. I suggest that the position that needs replacement first is the AD. If they fire Manny now, do you really want Blake James in charge of finding his replacement?

I hope this "athletics department review" started by Frenk determines that Blake needs to be let go or demoted. The 2 biggest revenue sports will be needing new coaches soon - Diaz & Larranaga (he is up there in age). Let's get someone in there that can make those types of decisions.

Otherwise, the firing of Diaz will mean nothing when someone as bad or worse than Manny is brought in by Blake.

Advertisement
Quite simply sums up our feelings after tonight:

Animated GIF

Advertisement
I still don't understand the hatred of Manny. He didn't hire himself. Yes, the guy is in over his head, but it is James' fault he is here. Diaz has made changes when issues arise (often the suggestions made on this board by the way) -
After his 1st year and the offense was horrible - Fires Enos and Hires Lashlee
After his 2nd year and the defense broke down too often - Baker was fired and he takes over calling the D
Slow start in his 3rd year, he starts playing young players instead of older guys.

Look, Manny is NOT the guy, but it's not his fault he is coach. I suggest that the position that needs replacement first is the AD. If they fire Manny now, do you really want Blake James in charge of finding his replacement?

I hope this "athletics department review" started by Frenk determines that Blake needs to be let go or demoted. The 2 biggest revenue sports will be needing new coaches soon - Diaz & Larranaga (he is up there in age). Let's get someone in there that can make those types of decisions.

Otherwise, the firing of Diaz will mean nothing when someone as bad or worse than Manny is brought in by Blake.
Leave Martin GIF

Advertisement
Glad that the team and the 2001 team were able to see a win tonight.

Advertisement
Back