EEs so far...

Advertisement
was hoping for 1 or 2 more. olsen would be great, for obvious reasons. kid having 2 springs before he is called on to start would be huge.

Advertisement
You can take as many EEs as you want. They only count to the previous year if you have room there, if not they simply roll to the upcoming year.

Advertisement
I don't think any EE's this year can be counted towards 2012. This is my math.

(2011)-15 Recruits if I'm not mistaken.

(2012)-32 Recruits/Scholarships with the 7 EE's (Gunter, Gadbois, Flowers, Dewey, Crow, Kirby, and Witt) being rolled back towards 2011 since it doesn't exceed 25. Even with the medical hardship of Witt, he still counts against 2011 scholarships. Leaving that total number of 2012 scholarship at 25. Thus not allowing any EE's this year to rolled back to last year.

Am I missing something?

Advertisement
I don't think any EE's this year can be counted towards 2012. This is my math.

(2011)-15 Recruits if I'm not mistaken.

(2012)-32 Recruits/Scholarships with the 7 EE's (Gunter, Gadbois, Flowers, Dewey, Crow, Kirby, and Witt) being rolled back towards 2011 since it doesn't exceed 25. Even with the medical hardship of Witt, he still counts against 2011 scholarships. Leaving that total number of 2012 scholarship at 25. Thus not allowing any EE's this year to rolled back to last year.

Am I missing something?

AJL & Davis wont count....

Olsen will try his *** off but I just don't see them clearing things in enough time to get him on campus in January.

Advertisement
Because they count toward last season total.

How would that help? What´s limiting the number of players we can bring in this season?

what freepawn is saying is it doesn't really make a difference cause we still limited to 85 total so we don't have a reason to manufacture a reason to get over 25 the yearly limit unlike last year were we offered 32 players and still had less then 85 scholarships players on the team

Advertisement
Back