EE question

BlackKeysFan

Sophomore
If you are under 25 in a recruiting class, if you can get Early Enrollee's in the next class, they count towards the previous class correct? With 2013 being so far under the limit, you'd have to think that Golden is trying like crazy to get a bunch of EE's in here for spring ball. Guys like Dobard, Figs, and Knighton will be so far ahead of the other guys in Fall, in terms of handling academics and balancing the lifestyle out. I remember my freshman year, figuring out class, parties, and which girls are most likely to give me a hummer, and I've always wondered how any 18 year old manages football on top of all of that.

Advertisement
Just keeping it simple for a second.

[Brings in means they actually sign LOI and enroll at Miami]

Example 1

Team X brings in 20 kids in 2013, none enroll early.

Team X brings in 25 kids in 2014, of which 5 enroll early.

Team X, since they didn't use all their 25 in 2013, can count the 5 EEs as part of the 2013 class.

Team X could bring in 5 EE in 2015 that would count towards the 2014 class.

Example 2

Team X brings in 25 kids in 2014, of which 6 enroll early.

Team X, since they didn't use all their 25 in 2013, can count the 5 EEs as part of the 2013 class but 1 of the EEs must count toward 2014.

Team X could bring in 4 EE in 2015 that would count towards the 2014 class.

Just keeping it simple for a second.

[Brings in means they actually sign LOI and enroll at Miami]

Example 1

Team X brings in 25 kids in 2014, of which 5 enroll early.

Team X, since they didn't use all their 25 in 2013, can count the 5 EEs as part of the 2013 class.

Team X could bring in 5 EE in 2015 that would count towards the 2014 class.

Example 2

Team X brings in 25 kids in 2014, of which 6 enroll early.

Team X, since they didn't use all their 25 in 2013, can count the 5 EEs as part of the 2013 class but 1 of the EEs must count toward 2014.

Team X could bring in 4 EE in 2015 that would count towards the 2014 class.

Amico Mio, you have to remember that this is a message board where people can't spell and think punctuation and grammar are STD's.
What you've outlined mind as well be differential equations.

You have to keep it real simple, especially for a question that I've seen answered countless times on this board.

Here's the answer: Don't worry about it. Trust the coaches, whose job it is to get the numbers right, to sign the number of players we need.
If you can't figure it out then just accept the fact that it will be a mystery to you but will all work out in the end.

Advertisement
Back