EE conflicting reports

BeastMode

Junior
247 and Canesport have conflicting reports on who is enrolled and who isn't. Is there an official list? Steed, Jennings and Burns are the ones in question.

Advertisement
Steed is already in per his dad

I just saw his post in one of the recruiting threads. How can 247 say he isn't in but his dad says he has been going to class since last week? [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]ariz said Burns was in so that just leaves Jennings who no one has updated about really.

Advertisement
247 just updated today which kids enrolled early for us, so I'd expect theirs to have some mistakes.

It's honestly hilarious how little they care about Miami because none of our fans are dumb enough to buy subscriptions.

Pete the Papparazo needs to jump into some shrubs with a zoom lens and turn into to TMariZ an get us some shots proving who is on campus.

Advertisement

I just saw his post in one of the recruiting threads. How can 247 say he isn't in but his dad says he has been going to class since last week? [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]ariz said Burns was in so that just leaves Jennings who no one has updated about really.

I'm riding with the dad

h0m0?

wait a minute...ur a h0m0? Who knew talking about dudes cranks would make you that way. **** I didn't know u were a dookie shoot dude.

Last edited:

I'm riding with the dad

h0m0?

wait a minute...ur a h0m0? Who knew talking about dudes cranks would make you that way. **** I didn't know u were a dookie shoot dude.

You said you were riding his dad. I didn't invent that.

Not that there's anything wrong with that son.

I'm riding with the dad

h0m0?

Well well well....So you don't know the slang term for 'I'm riding with _____' step up your hustling skills son ASAP rocky! In the streets...I'm riding with "whomever, whatever" means I trust their word wholeheartedly until they lie to me.

Well well well....So you don't know the slang term for 'I'm riding with _____' step up your hustling skills son ASAP rocky! In the streets...I'm riding with "whomever, whatever" means I trust their word wholeheartedly until they lie to me.

Nice. So it was this ASAP rocky kid that coined the phrase.

That's good to know son. Thanks for the education.

Advertisement

Nice. So it was this ASAP rocky kid that coined the phrase.

That's good to know son. Thanks for the education.

Geebus...get ya street cred up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back