EE Arrival date?

Advertisement
I don't want to trick someone into being a hurricane is you love al folden more then orange and green good luck

Advertisement
Was stated today that EE report Wednesday. Do we have a confirmed list of who?

SMD:

@GoldenAl:Yearby, Powell, Darling, McDermott, Harris, Young and Berrios (& long name transfer) haha -are coming Wednesday as early enrollees
12:48pm - 6 Jan 14

Advertisement
heurtlou?

I guess.. SMD is useless..

i saw the press conference. it was calvin heurtelou. good news because some were claiming like Wyche he would have issues.

on a side note, SMD asks the dumbing questions. one time golden said "I am not making personnel changes." next question she asks, "will you be changing any assistants?" he looks at her like she is retarded

Advertisement
Early enrollees technically can be on campus up until the add/drop classes period ends. I believe that is at the end of the month. Most don't wait until then, but technically they have until that date to be on campus.

Pete. Correct me is I am wrong, but tomorrow is the first day, but the more important day is the last day an ee can enroll. Isn't that day 1-23?

Pete. Correct me is I am wrong, but tomorrow is the first day, but the more important day is the last day an ee can enroll. Isn't that day 1-23?

you are correct that 1-23 is the last day to enroll. Classes start on the 13th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back