Edwin Spillman 4* LB from TN

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Edwin Spillman 4* LB from TN. @DMoney said to watch his recruitment in the 2/10 edition of the Bank.

As far as I can tell, no Miami offer, but Cristobal is in constant contact

Advertisement
Plays at Lipscomb Academy which is a Church of Christ private school in Nashville that has turned itself into a bit of a private school juggernaut in football under Trent Dilfer. They played for 3 and won 2 Div II-AA championships and are being pushed into the top classification for private schools. HoFer Kevin Mawae is their new head coach and it will be interesting to see how they do at the higher level; they’ve housed every team in their district the last 2 years and only lost one game to the eventual 6A champions Oakland (where Isaiah Horton went). He will have a better schedule to test himself against at least

No unless something changed in last 10 hours. I hope we do to 🖕lane
I don't see D$ singling his recruitment out unless an offer was imminent. D$ is our version of Feldman for recruiting, LOL. If he mentions a recruitment, some news is likely to break in the near term.

Advertisement
Looks like a good prospect. Hopefully we can keep him away from Tennessee and other $EC schools. Wasn’t Corn Elder from Nashville?

He looks smart, instinctive, disciplined and athletic. Everything we have been missing at LB for several years.

Fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back