Educating Porsters How to Use Tate and the Spread

NotBornYesterday

Banned
Banned
First off, CIS is the best fckin college football site I’ve come across, even if you have an army of stupid Porster fcks. As a Duck fan I found CIS last year after CMR resigned, UM started its coaching search and Mario’s name was being floated. I read this shizz daily, I had to sign up today and post to educate some of you fools..

I’ve watched the U since it busted out, and I watched the game yesterday just to see if Tate got burn. Now I’m reading threads with CIS porsters who don’t have a clue, dumb as a box of rocks.. They think Tate has a noodle arm, no speed, isn’t D1 level QB, ect.. Christ sakes you got a Mod on here saying he has a noodle Arm, cant out run a DL,and the OSU tape was mop up!?? WTF it plays better than anything ****’s had in years??? I dunno about these Mods, between the fools and Manny/Penos Sluppers, it must drive you guys nuts!!

here is the film link first play is 50 yard TD pass and at 2:08 he breaks pockets and runs 47 yards for a score.. god the porsters on CIS.. SMH!

The Tate film of OSU V Rutgers, he was 10-10 passing and like 127 yards on the ground.. Kid threw a ball from the oppo hash mark to the boundary 50 yards down field, and that’s more than a 50 yard throw on that angle. Watch him sit in the pocket and make passes, watch him break the pocket for big runs, watch him keep it on the zone read. Kid has quick first step, quick lateral cuts. He looks better than what the U has had in years on a talented well coached team., this is what you want porsters, and Manny/Penos dkced you!

Any porster who watches that game film and says Tate isn’t D1 level is a idiot. Just stop you morons, you don’t know shizz!! Tate full spread is better than JW or the Somolie Pirate 365 days of the year.. The O is sheet!

Sad truth is your corches made Tate and your entire team look like ****. The staph takes me back to Helf as the Ducks HC and Brady Fckin Hooke as our DC, what a poorly coached 4-8 team.

Problem is the U has fckin Corches and the O is hot garbage. Ya he looked like sheet with your POS Oline letting guys fly thru and him running horizontal where defenders can take the angel on him. Penos sucked and never attacked the weakness of a defensive set.

Tate was the chance for the U to make a change to the spread this year! It’s a lost year.. Spread Offense with zone blocking scheme, zone read, zone passing scheme is something many of your porsters don’t know jack about.. Zone blocking helps smaller, less talented Oline out.. Spread O makes the D defend the whole field.

Let educate the dummies here.. Spread with 4 WR’s will spread the D out. If you get a 2 deep safety look then you are 5 defenders in the Box and you can run right into it. If the D plays one deep safety then QB has keys he reads, and the zone read or certain passes attack the weakness of this D set.. If the D plays no deep/blitz then you attack the middle of the field they have let empty with passes.

What a novel idea, attack the weakness of the D, fckin corches! Of course, none of that was ran with Tate last night, but that’s not the point.

The point is that this type of O would have gave the U it’s most successful results this year. You also would have kept ahead of the sticks, ran more plays each game, and put more points up, all while attacking the weakness the D shows you.

Tate isn’t Kyler Murry but you lost a whole year of players learning and executing this system. The U gets quality RB’s and Skill kids, they thrive in this type of system. Tate in a Spread for the U is fast enough to pop the zone read for good gains, he can make the short to intermediate throws, with decent pass blocking he can break the pocket and get upfield, just like on the OSU tape. This U team would have had a better year with a Spread this year, been able to run the fckin ball, move the chains, keep the D off the field more.

The real *** kicker is if you guys ran Spread this year you could be looking for a Transfer Spread QB, and recruiting a Spread QB for the future. Skill kids like to play in a Spread and the offense at the U would excite them.

The U needs to get a Spread OC ASAP!! Fck the Air Raid, you gotta be able to run the ball.. Tate is your QB1 next year in that spread unless you get a better Transfer Spread QB.. Then recruit some Spread QB’s, TVD is not the answer for your Spread O..

Corch Manny hopefully goes spread, and even if he is out next year the O has started down the Spread path. Penos was the worst hire ever and is a under center, bunch formation play action *** clown.. He runs plays into the strength of what the D is doing, he don’t know how to use his players to attack..

In closing for you porsters that still don’t get it do some reading, watch some videos… Chip Kelly zone blocking.. Dan Mullen video on Spread O!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back