Educate me on 2015 Defensive Tackles

Darvin Taylor out of the Richmond, Va area might be one to watch. Miami has already offered him. A lot of NFL players have come from his high school such as Rudi Johnson, William Henderson ( former Packer fullback for 10 years or so) and Ken Oxendine. There seems to be quite a bit of talent coming out of Virginia lately, though most of the impact players come from the Va Beach area.
Props on w.henderson namedrop. One of my favorite players growing up

Advertisement
Darvin Taylor out of the Richmond, Va area might be one to watch. Miami has already offered him. A lot of NFL players have come from his high school such as Rudi Johnson, William Henderson ( former Packer fullback for 10 years or so) and Ken Oxendine. There seems to be quite a bit of talent coming out of Virginia lately, though most of the impact players come from the Va Beach area.
He rode my bus in high school. Dude was a monster . Blew out his knee and still got a full scholly to UNC. Glad someone else appreciates how bad *** he was. Usually fullbacks don't get much credit.

He rode my bus in high school. Dude was a monster . Blew out his knee and still got a full scholly to UNC. Glad someone else appreciates how bad *** he was. Usually fullbacks don't get much credit.

You serious? He sure was a monster. **** of a guy i heard too. I met Bernardo Harris one time (old packers lb who also went to UNC ironically, i think) and the first thing i did was ask him what its like to play with William Henderson. Said he was one of the best human beings on the planet. Ask anyone in my family who my favorite Packer was growing up. Theyll all tell you William Henerson. Kinda weird, but ****.

I'm not an x and os guy but with the scheme that we are running and the lack of d tackles in recruiting, would we be forced to change to more of a 4-3 approach at some point? Or are we ****ed either way?

Good call. And we watched a pretty good player from Richmond show out last Sunday.

Russell Wilson (Collegiate H.S.) has definitely been a surprise in the NFL. I thought when he transferred to Wisconsin he was going to win the Heisman. Most of the QBs come from Va Beach though. Taj Boyd, the Vick brothers, Phillip Sims as well even though he didn't pan out. Almost all central region QBs change position in college such as his Seahawks teammate Michael Robinson who played qb at Varina.

Just say 7 cities man

Advertisement

You serious? He sure was a monster. **** of a guy i heard too. I met Bernardo Harris one time (old packers lb who also went to UNC ironically, i think) and the first thing i did was ask him what its like to play with William Henderson. Said he was one of the best human beings on the planet. Ask anyone in my family who my favorite Packer was growing up. Theyll all tell you William Henerson. Kinda weird, but ****.
He always ran youth camps and things like that. Really nice guy that always gave back to the community. Not sure what he his doing now haven't seen him around or heard much about him lately.

Ga. is an area we need to stay active in and they have a few good DT prospects it seems.

I know it's too early to say but C Jenkins wasn't on anyone's radar this time last year. I hope he continues to grow (football wise, not size) and surprises a lot of people.

Advertisement
"These are the new DT's. These are the 2015 DT's. And to you they're gold, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back