Edrick Neal Recaps Official Visit

View as article
Advertisement
I don't think we need both Jack Spicer and Feagles shanking punts. One of them can handle that job alone. Rarely do I support offering a family member a scholly to land a kid (especially at a skill position), but if it means landing a once in a decade OL, then do it. Also, isnt Edrick like 400 lbs? Stick him in the middle of the DL and have him eat double teams.

Advertisement
3 sisters? Any of them college age? Do they give scholarships to cheerleaders? Can they punt?

Advertisement
I'd give him a real offer...yeah yeah I know it's weak...

But Evan Neal or an absolute stud QB is the only type I'd say to do this with. The only kid in 3-4 years that I'd cave in and give him a real scholly...**** we got room.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fair offer and I respect giving the kid a chance to earn it. He needs at least a season or two of strength and conditioning before you know what you have, but he should be on a five year plan to make the most of the college experience and preparation.

He's a big-time project but you should know if he has the work ethic after a year for sure, so if things don't he's not out too much money.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back