Edouard Reacts to Cristobal Leaving

Well he was only 99% committed anyway. I guess this brings him down closer to 70%?

''It kinda does, but not really at the same time."

If THAT statement doesn't make it clear for you, I don't know what would... You gotta learn to read between the lines... He almost flat out gives it to ya... He's clearly and precisely 83,567163% that Miami is his dream school, 47,2193113% commited to UM and 89,41938472% that he will play here.

Come on man, make an effort to understand what the kid's saying before you post, it's clear as day for you to see!

Anything around 47% is a loser. Just remember Romney.

Advertisement
man everyone was high hopes a week ago now everyone is saying we losing everyone again its early, cristobal was a great loss but we dont know who we are going to hire to replace him, this same stuff happened in recruiting with some of you here one recruit leaves and everyone goes into panic mode saying we aint getting no body and all that, i respect everyones opinions and all but saying all the coaches are going to leave before signing day and all that is ridiculous, bad things have happened to this program and everyone thinks its going to get worse and worse and you keep thinking of the worst, stay positive about what we have here, we still have a good team that can do some good things next year, we have a great head coach, and our schedule is not that hard, lets just all relax and see what happens

Last edited:
And now Alin Edouard gets interviewed by the little kid from Jerry McGuire.

Advertisement
If Cristobal had gone to a school that was after him hard I'd be worried but that's not the case so I think we're good.

I never understand the "build a recruiting staff concept". Just get coaches who can help you win games and kids will recruit YOU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back