Edouard Excited for 2014 Class

I'm going to say what everyone is thinking right now

They are afraid that Alin might be the next Teddy.

It wouldn't bother me one bit if Alin booked. Kid has been an attention seeking punk. His recruitment is looking like the beginnings of Travis Rudolph's decom. Teddy is 10x the passer Alin is- no comparison. Alin is a project QB at this point. Hold his commitment and if he stays he stays, but I'd be recruiting 2 other studs. Go hard after Kayaa.

You sound like an FSU/UF staffer, trying to sow a bad seed, so that he ends up somewhere.

BTW, we may sign two QB's this year *******!

Advertisement
Does anyone know how he'd be as a WR? Why would we waste a scholly on a QB-WR convert? Especially with Lane on the menu

Can we end the talk of him going to Bama. The ONE thing I do know is that Bama wont have a black qb.

Take that to the bank and cash it. I assure u, the check will not bounce!

I
It wouldn't bother me one bit if Alin booked. Kid has been an attention seeking punk. His recruitment is looking like the beginnings of Travis Rudolph's decom. Teddy is 10x the passer Alin is- no comparison. Alin is a project QB at this point. Hold his commitment and if he stays he stays, but I'd be recruiting 2 other studs. Go hard after Kayaa.

You sound like an FSU/UF staffer, trying to sow a bad seed, so that he ends up somewhere.

No need for the name calling little boy..

Alin is a project at this point whether you want to admit it or not. He seems to be a soft commit whether you like it or not. You are correct tho, we are taking 2 QBs

Advertisement
Advertisement
"I’m still solidly committed to Miami but I’m keeping my options open.”

Still don't understand this.

I agree. If your options are still open that means you are not committed. Plain and simple.

I agree. If your options are still open that means you are not committed. Plain and simple.

Can not really blame the kid , stop stressing over him he's young , and it's hard when you have 2000 colleges coming after so let just sit back and watch what happen , like I said I wouldn't be surprize if he decommits because we DONT run his offense , only if James coley changed his offense just for alin which might not happen ,you can't blame the KIDD like I said we need him , but THATS only if we run the spread offense air raid .. He will be a killer

All of a sudden we talk about alin , wow just wow , same thing happen with teddy everybody was saying he can't be a qb in college blah blah && now look he exposing almost every school out there , Could happen with alin everything happens for a reason ..

I

Alin is a project at this point whether you want to admit it or not. He seems to be a soft commit whether you like it or not. You are correct tho, we are taking 2 QBs

All of a sudden we talk about alin , wow just wow , same thing happen with teddy everybody was saying he can't be a qb in college blah blah && now look he exposing almost every school out there , Could happen with alin everything happens for a reason ..

Advertisement

I

It's just trilla. He's negative about just about everything. Ignore him.

Can not really blame the kid , stop stressing over him he's young , and it's hard when you have 2000 colleges coming after so let just sit back and watch what happen , like I said I wouldn't be surprize if he decommits because we DONT run his offense , only if James coley changed his offense just for alin which might not happen ,you can't blame the KIDD like I said we need him , but THATS only if we run the spread offense air raid .. He will be a killer

I THINK alin will stick in the end. :neonu: Hopefully he does. Have you heard about any other kids ready or wanting to commit soon?

I

It's just trilla. He's negative about just about everything. Ignore him.

How the **** am I negative? Those are all facts about Alin.

Advertisement
I heard this kid was a big Cristobal guy... i.e. Mario really endorsed and pushed for the offer. Hope I'm wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up elsewhere.

Just curious, is Bama even an option for him?

Doesn't fit the mold for a Bama QB IMO

bama is a grind it out type of team, not really a hot spot for QB

Right.... AJ is one of the best QBs in football. and they have a few younger kids who are gonna be studs. Once there new O Coord came in he started recruiting studs at QB

Alin needs to have a long conversation with Olsen. If you're committed, shut it down! The kid has a ton of talent, but come on! If you're still keeping your options open, then don't be surprised if we do the same. Kaaya, White and least one other will be on the radar for the next 9 months.

Hey Travis Johnson was commited and WE kept our options open. No problem with havin options no matter how much we wish every recruit would be 100% faithful all the time.....we're not even 100% faithful all the time.

I THINK alin will stick in the end. :neonu: Hopefully he does. Have you heard about any other kids ready or wanting to commit soon?

Hopefully Brad Kaaya. Sounds like he could be committing soon.

Advertisement
Back