247sports.com
Espn isn’t putting Miami game at the same time as the Heat play in a Eastern Conference Finals.maybe 7:30 now?
![]()
BREAKING: Virginia Tech vs. Virginia Week One Game Postponed
What was set to be the first game of the season for the Virginia Tech Hokies and Virginia Cavaliers is no longer happening as scheduled, according to an official247sports.com
forgot about that.....Espn isn’t putting Miami game at the same time as the Heat play in a Eastern Conference Finals.
Who says?Espn isn’t putting Miami game at the same time as the Heat play in a Eastern Conference Finals.
Their defense will be improved based on what?Louisville is going to have a top tier nationally elite offense this year.
Last year in year one of that offense they went up and down the field on us. 496 total yards! It was BY FAR the most we allowed all season! They return basically everyone. Their defense will be improved this year.
I think this will be a very tough game. Turnovers probably decide it.
Louisville is going to be a 9 win type team this season imo.
This is a 34-31 type game imo.
We thought we won the offseason, but apparently those did even better.Anyone see the graphic on ESPN that shows we only have a 17% chance of winning this game and 25% chance of beating fsu?? That's ridiculous!
we blew them out with jw and a jv offensive line, and 1940 play calling last year! cmon bruh!Why is Louisville so high as a team. Can we beat this suckers. I need some input please.
maybe 7:30 now?
![]()
BREAKING: Virginia Tech vs. Virginia Week One Game Postponed
What was set to be the first game of the season for the Virginia Tech Hokies and Virginia Cavaliers is no longer happening as scheduled, according to an official247sports.com
I would guess they haven’t played yet and the projection doesn’t factor that in.I saw it and can’t comprehend it. Is Louisville that much better than I think or are we not very good? I don’t put too much stock to those ESPN projections but it is interesting why those numbers are so low for us.
Correction... Louisville paper says today that it will be 12k fans but don't know the deal with ACC rules & the pumped in noise.They are allowing 18k fans and you can bet they'll all be there. I think they were coming off a bye when we played them last year. They got embarrassed and are looking for redemption. With Cunningham and their speedy offense the Canes D better be ready. Ford needs to wake up and join the party.
I do not share LCE’s optimism about this game. Not down on it but no outcome aside from us getting shut out would surprise me, it’s a complete toss up because of each teams’ respective strengths and weaknesses.
In addition, we have Blake as a DC.Agree.
Their O concerns me and I respect their coach.