Edit: Canes vs Dook Game Thread

Being a veteran of far too many ankle injuries than anyone could imagine, my best guess is that Omier's best timeline for return would be for the sweet 16 round on March 23rd. That means the team has to win two tournament games without him.

If we're a 4 seed, we should be able to beat a 13 seed without him. Then we'd face the winner of 5 vs 12. Upsets in the 5-12 matchups DO occur. Hopefully we draw some guard-heavy teams in our bracket.

Advertisement
Apparently, this team is Norchad Omier and a bunch of garbage picked up at the Wellness Center. Listen, losing Omier hurts, but let's stop burying our own **** team. They are still in this game and guys like Casey and Walker need to step up. This is when as a young player, you show that you belong. Odds are, Omier has an ankle sprain, that's something that can be better by next weekend. If not, you go out there and you play with what you have. I'm not going to sit here and be b**chmade about this team, when we all know that guys like Wong, Pack, Miller and Wooga are still there and can compete with anyone. We just need someone to rebound and win the hustle plays.

Being a veteran of far too many ankle injuries than anyone could imagine, my best guess is that Omier's best timeline for return would be for the sweet 16 round on March 23rd. That means the team has to win two tournament games without him.

If we're a 4 seed, we should be able to beat a 13 seed without him. Then we'd face the winner of 5 vs 12. Upsets in the 5-12 matchups DO occur. Hopefully we draw some guard-heavy teams in our bracket.

Odds are you didn't get the medical care Omier is going to get. He doesn't need to be 100%, he just needs to be good enough to provide minutes. It's almost like our fans WANT Omier to be done, people are reaching for anything they can find to justify the take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back