Edit: Canes vs Dook Game Thread

Advertisement
Sucks we got a poor shot that last possession. But, admirable effort by the Canes considering the early injury.

Stating the obvious, but start of the second half is critical. Can’t afford to go down double digits.

Advertisement
It’s weird to watch an injury and immediately just shift to “ok so how will we look next year”. I could barely watch this half because I’m so sick to my stomach. Insanely bad luck
Luckily this team has some resolve. It will take good stretches of defense but this is not a lost game by any means.

It’s weird to watch an injury and immediately just shift to “ok so how will we look next year”. I could barely watch this half because I’m so sick to my stomach. Insanely bad luck
Exact same feeling. One of the best regular seasons in Canes basketball history. All to get crushed by an injury. Just kinda ruined the feeling/mood I have for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If and I say if omier can’t go next week, we have to roll with 4 guards and miller. I don’t care about lack of size. When walker is on the court we are at a severe disadvantage. Try to win with people who can play. I can’t watch walker out there if we get bounced

Good job so far by Miller, Joseph and Wong. Poplar and Pack showed flashes early but haven't done much since. Like what I saw from Casey. Despite not grabbing a rebound he was active and contesting shots. Going to need more of that from him and Walker. I like where we're at right now. I'll take down 5 at the half, considering one of our top players and our best big man went down in the opening minute. I don't think Duke shoots 66% from 3 in the 2nd half. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
There is…no justice🤒

Then there shall be no peace!!!!

james whale riot GIF by Maudit

Omier not looking good. Heavily taped and on crutches. Don't like him sitting on the bench in the 2nd half. He needs to keep that ankle wrapped in ice and elevated as much as possible.

We have no choice but to play Walker significant minutes without Orchad. Omier is the one player that we can't replace.

Advertisement
Back