Edit: Canes vs Dook Game Thread

this is a 50/50 game.

Coach L has had a Duke's number for a decade. We blew them out a few weeks ago. We almost beat them at Duke earlier

Duke has height, Duke is rolling and has momentum and Duke is playing almost at home.
The home component is key. Yesterday was practically a home game for Wake. WAKE.

I despise this conference. In every single sport.

Advertisement
What’s so funny is the Duke fans and crowd suddenly respect Miami. You know to see there fans go crazy is half the fun of it …go crazy to beat the Canes what a change thought Id never see it🙌

Last edited:
Yeah Duke is on fire since getting their **** holes kicked in by us here is what they have done.

Lost to UVA

Beat Notre Dame (awful), Syracuse(awful), Lou(awful), Va Tech(6-5 since Feb 1), Nc State(6-5 since Feb 1), Unc(5-7 Since Feb 1) and Pitt who is 4-4 in their last 8.

Tell Coach L to rest everyone and take the Loss Duke has prettier wins down the stretch.

duke is peaking at the right time. game is gonna be tough - not that we have made blow outs look easy anyway.
Yep, while we should have easily taken both games this year, this is a different team than what we played for sure. I hope like **** we can put a full game together.

Advertisement
I've said all season that we are a man short. I think we're seeing the wear and tear from that, and how even a minor injury that reduces the effectiveness of one key player a bit can change the team. Our lack of depth is rearing its ugly head, right when its supposed to.

This is a really good team, a fun team, a really well-coached team that's given us a lot of pleasure. If it's not quite what we all want it to be in the end, let's not hate on them. It's been a really good year. Hopefully we can find another spark tonight.
Good points 🎯. Thanks

When was the last time a Hurricane team gave you this much over the course of a season. Last years Florida Panther Hockey team gave me personally so much fun. Even getting to the elite 8 happened so fast. Want this team to be great but it’s been great…….

The home component is key. Yesterday was practically a home game for Wake. WAKE.

I despise this conference. In every single sport.
I get it, but if Miami goes to Big 10 Michigan and Ohio State and Penn State would get the benefits from refs and location of conference title games too.

If we go to SeC you can bet that good ol boy Southern ref network would ***** Miami any chance they get, and championship games are in ATL. Alabama, UGA, UF, Etc..would all
Benefit from refs and location of title games vs. Miami.

If Miami were to go to Big 12 back when OU and Texas were there like was rumored few years back, Miami would not get benefit of doubt from refs in the Midwest, and location of title games.

It just how it is, no Conference Miami would go would any of that change, but more money.

Advertisement
Nothing screams going in the "opposite direction" like winning 9 of our last 10 - with the one loss being a heave at the buzzer.
Literally. Duke has won 7 in a row. Okay and? We’re 9-1 our last 10 games! “Like we played months ago” … what does that even mean? When we lost to GT? Doesn’t make sense. Our fans our miserable 😂

Nothing screams going in the "opposite direction" like winning 9 of our last 10 - with the one loss being a heave at the buzzer.
right i dont see that were trending in the opposite direction lol. we have struggled to end games all year but even yesterday, we were up nearly 20 on wake for most of the second half. we need to improve our close though

Advertisement
Miami is who Miami is and we have been that way all year and the record is pretty impressive. Nothings changed yea Duke is better more mature now. However if anything the line is waivering as we speak and it’s gonna be a dogfight and I like my dog just a little better than theirs take

the points but you probably won’t need them🙌
God bless our troops !!!!!

Advertisement
The idiot just had to miss the free throw. He’s not putting any pressure on that.

Advertisement
Back