Edison vs Chaminade

Advertisement
Chaminade whooped up on Edison tonight. 28-0

Bullet ( Davion Gause) will take the backfield next year for Thad Franklin. Remember the name 3 years from now as he will be a big time recruit. UM offered him as an 8th grader.

Serious question from a middle-aged man

Does every good football player in S Fla have a nickname?

Advertisement
Chaminade coming to Tampa this Friday to play Berkeley Prep. A good friend of mine's son plays MLB for Berkeley. I'll be at the game. Hopefully Thad is playing.

With all sincerity, I would love it if you and others who know S Fla football put together a list of best S Fla football nicknames.

Looks like Thearon Pimp Collier is at the top of the list
pretty much.

Starts in optomist as most of their coaches dont know their names. lol Or family members give them the nicknames early on and it sticks.

Theron Pimp Collier is one of the best

Advertisement
pretty much.

Starts in optomist as most of their coaches dont know their names. lol Or family members give them the nicknames early on and it sticks.

Theron Pimp Collier is one of the best

This is how 3 out of every 4 nicknames in South Florida begin. Kids won't even tell you their real name. When they introduce themselves to you, they just give you their nickname. Eventually mom n the family will start using it, too.

Fast little guy on 8U comes in at running back, coach gets mad, yells for LIGHTNING to sub in at RB, takes most of the playclock to figure out who he's talking about...that fast little guy runs in...now he's Lightning for the rest of his life. Thats the rules.

Laurence Seymour been bullied every day of his life for the one time he cried during practice.

Bullet ( Davion Gause) will take the backfield next year for Thad Franklin. Remember the name 3 years from now as he will be a big time recruit. UM offered him as an 8th grader.

We only offered in the 8th grade? Hope he's not feeling disrespected.

Advertisement

There's a good bit of video of him as a 7th and 8th grader on the Miami Gardens Ravens 13U team.

By the way did you see #71 just destroy the DE and pancake him. He leads the team in Pancakes and hasn't had a sniff from UM coaches.

River Brazil / Anyone have any idea if we ever took a look at him. He would love to be a CANE. MOM's a big CANE fan. Dad is an OU fan.

Advertisement
By the way did you see #71 just destroy the DE and pancake him. He leads the team in Pancakes and hasn't had a sniff from UM coaches.

River Brazil / Anyone have any idea if we ever took a look at him. He would love to be a CANE. MOM's a big CANE fan. Dad is an OU fan.
Does he have any ACC offers? His recruitment has been pretty quiet.

No. It's been really strange to say the least.
hes a div 1 lineman dont think power 5. He should reach out to a Coastal Carolina, Charleston Southern, type program. I know they had ol last year go to Ohio and Tennessee State if i can remember

hes a div 1 lineman dont think power 5. He should reach out to a Coastal Carolina, Charleston Southern, type program. I know they had ol last year go to Ohio and Tennessee State if i can remember
Can you help me understand what he’s missing to play power 5?

Advertisement
Back