Edge HOF

Advertisement
The Hall of Fame Board recently passed a resolution that suspended the Hall of Fame's Selection Committee By-Laws for the Class of 2020 election cycle only. The measure is intended to honor the NFL's Centennial Celebration through a special Centennial Class that will be comprised of 20 members in 2020. The group will include five modern-era players to come from the list announced in addition to 10 seniors (a player who has been retired for more than 25 seasons), three Contributors (an individual other than a player or coach) and two coaches.

10 seniors? Any Canes retired 25+ seasons missing from the HOF? Ottis Anderson maybe?

Two coaches? Is it time for Jimmy Johnson? Or was his HC career in the NFL too short, and the Fins tenure not-so-great?

Would love to see Edge and Reggie both in.

Selfishly I’d like to John Lynch make it after being a finalist for the past few seasons.

Polamalu is a lock.

If Edge doesn't make the HOF, at least eventually, it would be a travesty. Every other eligible RB that are around him in stats, are in the HOF. Dude was a bellcow that took a lot of pressure off of Peyton Manning for a long time

Advertisement
IMO off this list I like these as finalists: Troy Polamalu, Sam Mills, Pat Willis, Shaun Alexander, Tony Boselli. Not sure about WRs and a couple other position groups.

Yeah Polamalu was the only stone cold lock that I saw.
I hated Polamalu because he was a Steeler piece of ****....but he was legit. His coverage was overrated but still a great football player. Reed was obviously better and anyone who says otherwise should be shot.

Edge has over 12,000 career rushing yards and almost 16,000 combined rushing/receiving yards. 91 career TDs and 5 Colts franchise records. They need to do the right thing and get this Immokalee Cane in the HOF ASAP.

Loved what he did at the U as well!

Advertisement
He should be in . Don’t know how Bettis and Dungy get in before edge and JJ.
JJ not being in is a ******* joke

Edge is a lock to be HOF. Don't think he's first ballot but he'll get in. Same for Wayne.

He should be in . Don’t know how Bettis and Dungy get in before edge and JJ.
JJ not being in is a ******* joke

Rings.
If Edge won a ring, he would be in, no doubt.
JJ should def be in, along w Edge. Wayne should be in, as well. John Lynch should’ve went in before Dungy, to be honest.

Advertisement
Back