Edge highlights vs UCLA

I listened to this game on the radio via the blessed internet which was quite new still. I thought it was the greatest thing ever that I could listen to the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Legit one of my top 3 favorite games.

Edge is my favorite RB in school history, love McGahee too, but Edge was an animal as a runner.

Perfect combo of power, speed & vision. And he's a great dude too, one of the coolest mf'ers I've ever met.

I was 16...i remember going to the game feeling this team was starting to turn the corner but feeling like we would lose because it was a week after Cuse beat us badly...from the beginning you could tell it was gonna be different.

My top 3 games ive been too:

1. Comeback vs Gators in 03
2. UCLA game in 98
3. 2000 vs Fsu Dorsey to Shockey...

Advertisement
U could see the UCLA defenders getting winded after his second carry, hands on hips, he was punishing them.

Also his FB was blocking like a man possessed. He gets a ton of credit for this performance.

Well deserved.

Reggie Wayne wil get his next year.

Single handily the best RB performance I’ve ever seen live in college football. We rode him to victory that day, a “normal” back would’ve folded under the weight of that many carries. But he was just tearing a ranked UCLA defense to shreds so Butch & Co. kept sending him in and giving him carries. What a stud he was at the U and in the NFL. Well deserved HOF Edgerrin!!!

Advertisement
I was a junior high athlete volunteering as a waterboy when I traveled to Immokalee and watched my school's HS varsity team get mauled, truly mauled by Edge. He looked like a freaking alien out there in that game. Years later, I then remember watching him do a lot of the same stuff to the Miami Dolphins. Dude was too smooth in his cutbacks.

First game of football I ever watched that I could remember and the reason I grew up loving this team through the ups and downs.. So ******* happy for Edge to get that jacket

C87129AB-D290-414A-BA11-49A17A88DCEF.jpeg

Advertisement
Well deserved.

Reggie Wayne wil get his next year.

Monster game and I'll never forget this one. We were screaming "We're back!" I think the Canes were 9-3 that year but we finished strong and you can tell we were coming back to the top

Edge was my first favorite Hurricane. I'll always love what he did for the program. So glad he finally got his gold jacket.

Edge just really cool. This was years ago when he was with the colts and he was doing an interview in Miami but I don't remember with who. All I remember is him looking at the patio and saying that the best stadium ever which he was referring to the Orange Bowl. Love the man and glad he's a HOF

Advertisement
Back