Edgardo Villegas Suspension

Advertisement
A little weird that the voice of JD is bringing attention to this…. 👀

IMG_1515.jpeg

Advertisement
Inexcusable behavior, I would suspend him for the year and present him ways to earn his way back on the team. Anger management classes, work camps all summer, clean the Mark Light crappers after Habanero Hurricane night. These kids are way too coddled and entitled nowadays. You can’t let this go.

Semper Canes!!!

Again brother, I said before the season our floor was FSU last season 23-31. Also why wouldn't I share it, we are all fans so I want to know everyones reaction

We were what 42-21 last year with a hold over coach from the previous staff…. Why 23-31… how is that remotely acceptable for Miami Baseball … that’s atrocious

We were what 42-21 last year with a hold over coach from the previous staff…. Why 23-31… how is that remotely acceptable for Miami Baseball … that’s atrocious
I don't think it was acceptable for FSU as well to go 23-31 but they did. I do not know if you did read Mike Kaffee preseason reporting on the team, that I posted on the forms. I don't think anyone though we would be world beaters. Virginia and UNC gave us a false sense of reality

Advertisement
Also regardless of his suspension. JT and edgardo will be out for Bethune Cookman, due to the ejection rule

I don't think it was acceptable for FSU as well to go 23-31 but they did. I do not know if you did read Mike Kaffee preseason reporting on the team, that I posted on the forms. I don't think anyone though we would be world beaters. Virginia and UNC gave us a false sense of reality
It was acceptable. Link cleaned house to rid the program of the stench Mini Mart left. One year later and they are a top 10 team. JD inherited a team chock full of top recruiting classes and that had just been to regionals. This season was supposed to be the one to push past the regionals but they have regressed miserably. But you knew that already, right Coach Arteaga?

It was acceptable. Link cleaned house to rid the program of the stench Mini Mart left. One year later and they are a top 10 team. JD inherited a team chock full of top recruiting classes and that had just been to regionals. This season was supposed to be the one to push past the regionals but they have regressed miserably. But you knew that already, right Coach Arteaga?
Bingo. Link was very publicly cleaning house and sacrificing last season for the future as early as mid March. We’re now in mid April, and JD is very clearly not doing that. Part of it is Cyr getting injured, but JD has made overt choices to play an even older team the last two weeks.

Advertisement
My hope was that Fenster, Laz, and Cooper would negate the stench of the laziest hire in UM sports history. Unfortunately my hopes were dashed.
Add Anderson to your list.
What has any of the above done to earn a position at a high level program like Miami? I will give Fenster a pass since he was in pro ball. The others have no business recruiting, development of our players, on field coaching. Hiring two of your friends is not a formula for success especially since they haven't accomplished anything at this D1 level.
I still haven't been able to figure out you makes all the pitching decisions in regards to pitching substitutions.?

Add Anderson to your list.
What has any of the above done to earn a position at a high level program like Miami? I will give Fenster a pass since he was in pro ball. The others have no business recruiting, development of our players, on field coaching. Hiring two of your friends is not a formula for success especially since they haven't accomplished anything at this D1 level.
I still haven't been able to figure out you makes all the pitching decisions in regards to pitching substitutions.?
The entire process was bizarro to me. But Laz did a good job at Nova, Fenster has a real resume, and Cooper is ok. Again, I had hope. But as we know, hope is a dangerous thing.

Advertisement

It wasn't acceptable, but the difference is FSU hired a real coach. We all trolled and laughed at FSU last year, but anyone with half a brain was pretty confident that it'd likely be a one year thing while Link made the team his. Well, here we are. They are back to being a good program.

In our situation, JD is a loser and has been a loser for a decade. There is ZERO evidence he'll be able to pull the program out of this nosedive. He should have never been hired, EVER. And literally everyone knew it. In hindsight, obviously Manny was a terrible hire on the football side, but if you were looking for some silver lining at the time, at least he was coordinating good defenses and had worked with some coaches who had success. JD's side of the house was on fire for years and was likely brain poisoned by that complete lobotomy patient we previously hired, DiMare.

This program sucks. The leadership is non-existent, and we're ******* dead on the operating table until further notice. And that notice will come when every single ********** associated with this program currently is slingshotted directly into the ******* sun.

Advertisement
Back