Eddie Goldman

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
"The atmosphere was crazy. It was another planet down there. Tuscaloosa during the football season, is not even on planet earth," said Eddie Muhammad, the father of five-star defensive tackle Eddie Goldman of Friendship Collegiate in Washington, D.C, on their recent visit to Alabama for the LSU game.
"Nick Saban is like a president down there. You could bring the most popular person on the planet down there, and people would only care about Nick Saban."

This was only the second official visit for Eddie. The first was to Florida State for the Oklahoma game.

"We have been to two of the biggest games in the last couple years of college football. There was no bigger game up to the FSU-OU game, and no bigger game to up this point for Alabama-LSU."

Both official visits provided Goldman with that "crazy," "out of this world" atmosphere, but the major difference between his visit to Tuscaloosa and Tallahassee?

"It's just a different culture down there [Alabama]. How they use the term "Roll Tide" and it's just a way of life. And even though Jimbo Fisher has come off of Nick Saban's coaching staff, it's the mystique of Nick Saban."

"He is probably one of the best college coaches of all times." but once you talk to him its just like any other coach."

"His presentation was so good that its hard to disagree with him."

He went on to say that Eddie is not favoring one over the other, and they certainly are not ready to checkout just yet.

"He still has three more officials to go to. He definitely wants to see Auburn and he still wants to see The U."

There was speculation that the Goldman family would attend the Miami-FSU game this weekend, but according to pop, "that's just talk."

"We are not sure yet because it is hard for us to travel every weekend. He would like to go see Miami, but we need to just see."

Advertisement
Kid wants to come visit and thats a plus. But cant blame him for going to Bama for the atmosphere.Long shot for Miami and FSU at this point. Kid is all about the SEC.

Advertisement
It has to be $$$. We can't recruit a non-sfla highly ranked player to save our lives. It's not like we don't have immediate playing time to offer.

It has to be $$$. We can't recruit a non-sfla highly ranked player to save our lives. It's not like we don't have immediate playing time to offer.

The money might be there, it is the $EC, but did you see that crowd Sat? It would be hard not to walk away impressed after that atmosphere.

Advertisement
For entertainment purposes I SIAP this from tiggerdroppings..

BG is a ex-employee of Bama who got a job at FSU in the athletic dept early this year..
BG - Guess who came into the office this week a certain 5 star named EG.
BG - I really love my job here at FSU and I don't want to get fired but there was some fishy things going on during EG visit.I mean stuff was going on right in front of me.
Buddies - What did you see?
BG- I told you guys in my old post I saw stuff going down,kind of sucks because Goldman was getting slightly better treatment.
Buddies - Can you give us more details?
BG - I already said enough! More than I should've considering my connection to the athletic dept.
BG - Pathetic thing was, there were certain individuals there who should never been seen in the same place as players.
BG - Oh Justin Shanks definitely had a good time in Tallahassee.

I guess will know if this guy is full of **** or not..

Advertisement
He's aware that with the greatest hype, the greatest crowd and the greaestt coach of alltimes...they still lost at home to LSU, right?

Advertisement
If I wasnt a Canes fan there is no way I'd even think about playing for Miami over Bama right now

If I wasnt a Canes fan there is no way I'd even think about playing for Miami over Bama right now

See now, thats some honesty for your @ss right here. I agree 100 percent becasue its 100 percent truth, at least for now. We cant compete with the 'Bama's and LSU's for top tier guys right now.

ImU, That's a chitty *** attitude. bama had to start from somewhere and just b/c bama is good now doesn't mean they'll be goog 2-3 years from now. Don't someone who get's caught up in the moment at the expense of the future.

Arik Armstead is rumored to Bama (he wants to play defense), add Goldman and Quay Evans and we're talking GOAT here. Seriously.

Advertisement
Back