Ed Reed

Where can I buy this jacket it’s ******* dope
They also have green, orange and white.

Advertisement
Love Ed...man where do you find guys in the NFL that constantly rep their school...

Everyone on sunday night saw that jacket! Everyone!

Like @Lester Burnham said, no one in Bmore (most of the state, really) gives a crap about UMD football. Ravens fans actually completely LOVE their Canes, and for **** good reason.

MD football fans are, to generalize, entitled brats who couldn't get in to Penn State, UNC or Duke. They don't really care about their football team, they only use it as a conduit for hating on those who are better than them, like Miami, etc.

I've never seen a more ridiculous college football atmosphere than at the two MD home games I've attended, one as a Miami fan, the second one still wearing my Canes gear, but it was a Clem$on game that I went to with a bunch of Tigger fans. That was the only time I've ever truly rooted for Clemson and meant it. You'd think the Terps would have no good reason to care about Clemson, much less hate them, but those people were absolute pricks.

MD basketball fans is a different story, although they have a bit of a trashy streak too. MD football has absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

I know it's technically a southern city, but I have heard it described by previous and past residents as having a northern big city vibe. Most Northern Big City populations could give two shyts about college ball. All pros.

Advertisement
I know it's technically a southern city, but I have heard it described by previous and past residents as having a northern big city vibe. Most Northern Big City populations could give two shyts about college ball. All pros.

Baltimore is definitely both. There's a little bit of the southern drawl left in the way people speak there, but in just about every other way, it's every bit the northern city that Philly and NY are. I haven't spent much time in Philly, but Bmore has a bit of a rougher edge than NY. It's a tough place full of tough people. But yeah, Baltimore likes their Ravens and O's, and they care about basketball, but I think they're more about rooting for kids that came from the city, no matter where they went in college or the pro's. They definitely don't give a crap about the Terps in football, but some will root for the Terps BBall team.

In general, people there (mid-atlantic, not just Bmore) don't know or care much about college football, definitely not like in the south, but they do follow college basketball.

Baltimore absolutely has a northern city vibe. Culturally, it's part of that northeastern corridor that ends in DC.

Advertisement
I've lived and worked around Baltimore going on 13 years now. As far as sports go they're fiercely pro: Ravens and Orioles. If the Terps have a flash in the pan run, or even a couple of years ago when Towson made a run at the DII title, they'll jump on the bandwagon quick. Like after Maryland stomped Cuse early this year they came out the woodwork for a second, but of course I haven't heard much since then. Sporadic Domers, OSU, VT and even State Penn fans, but just about everyone pulls for Navy for the Army game each year, which is actually pretty cool. **** when UMBC upset UVA in the NCAA tourney a couple of years ago, God ****...everyone I knew took an undergrad class there at one point or another.

But Ravens and O's they're ride or die fans.

Translation - 4.6yds/carry
NFL worthy on any ******* Sunday...so you're wrong
Lol. He is a JAG and won't be on an NFL team next year. Wow our standards have changed, old NFL dominated by canes pro bowlers. New NFL bunch of practice squad and 2nd string. Gus is exactly who he was here

Lol. He is a JAG and won't be on an NFL team next year. Wow our standards have changed, old NFL dominated by canes pro bowlers. New NFL bunch of practice squad and 2nd string. Gus is exactly who he was here
That hilarious, standards don't change. Nor do Stat evals....but shake it however you want.

Advertisement
Never understood why someone would not want take a chance on him as a position coach. He doesn't have to start here. But even if, could he be worse than Banda?
The guy's knowledge of the game is off the charts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back