ED REED??!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The disrespect of bringing on arguably the greatest Cane player ever as anything other than a full time on field position coach would be insane.

I'm not against him coming to coach here if he were interested (yes I saw the tweet from a few months ago), but unfortunately there's no real spot for him. Only way we get Ed is if we fired one of the DB coaches, something I don't see Diaz doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There should be an open door for former players, Cane Greats. HOF Canes. Welcome them embrace them. They are the legacy, all the bullshyt thrown around about tradition and history, well it’s them. The Face of Canes Greatness, let them in and bask in their shadows, soak up their legacy. Miami can’t get back if we don’t know where we’ve been. #CANELIFER.🙌🏿

Advertisement
Ed Reed is the Clyde Frazier of the NFL. A Hall of Famer who had a cup o coffee as a coach in the NFL as he figured out what to do with the rst of his life. I think he figured out what he is going to do with the rest of his life by looking at what he has been doing lately as in product endorsements and being Ed Reed. He is a cool cat!

Advertisement
Back