Ed Reed

Advertisement
If we don't have a staff filled with Richt's family and '01 Canes then fold the program

Advertisement
Sorry but Ray Lewis would have this D running through brick walls. Imagine him giving the pre game speech to the D every game. :eek:

Yeah, if ray gave the pregame speech as a d-co the team wouldnt be able to come out until midway thru the second quarter, cause that'll be about the time ray finishes his speech!

Ed would only be great coach for a true Miami defense. He could teach all the sneaky tricks he used for some many big plays. He was more or less a coach on the field for us and notice that we haven’t won NC since. I’d love him on the staff.

Advertisement
Ray was never much of a coach type. Ed would be much better.
I wasn’t comparing the two. I was saying that Ed read isn’t the only ex player that would make a good coach. I think Ed Reed would make an amazing safety coach.

Has Reed ever, one time said anything about wanting to coach?

He was an assistant defensive backs coach for the Bills two years ago.

He might have gotten his taste of coaching and wasn’t a fan, but it’s worth a phone call. And by that I mean a phone call for a job as a position coach, not a DC.

Advertisement
Dam one of the only perks of Diaz leaving is taking Banda. Rumph and Banda swing and miss more than Pedro Cerrano trying to hit a Kershaw Curve!

This is by far the best safety play we've had in over a decade.

As for recruiting, that has to do with the man on the top more than the position coaches in my opinion. Watch, if those two guys were at a SEC school with a winning program they'd be cleaning our clocks daily in recruiting. And, don't say bags. That is an extremely tired excuse. We're losing recruits to UCF.

They also h
This is by far the best safety play we've had in over a decade.

As for recruiting, that has to do with the man on the top more than the position coaches in my opinion. Watch, if those two guys were at a SEC school with a winning program they'd be cleaning our clocks daily in recruiting. And, don't say bags. That is an extremely tired excuse. We're losing recruits to UCF.
Read the my other post bro. I give them credit for developing players but they do miss on too many. I have also posted about bags not being an excuse.

Advertisement
Sorry but Ray Lewis would have this D running through brick walls. Imagine him giving the pre game speech to the D every game. :eek:
It’s about X’s and O’s and techniques teaching skills. Speeches don’t work if you’re getting your butts handed to you! I’ll take anyone if they can create a winning atmosphere.

If Banda leaves, that should be the first call for Richt. Don’t know if he would take the job, but I’d offer him the safety job and Vilma the LB coaching job.

What makes you believe Ed Reed or Jonathan Vilma have any desire to coach? I’ve got a great idea, let’s hire Benny Blades and Ray Lewis. Ridiculous!

Advertisement
Back