Ed Reed

Advertisement
Dam one of the only perks of Diaz leaving is taking Banda. Rumph and Banda swing and miss more than Pedro Cerrano trying to hit a Kershaw Curve!

Advertisement
This is what we should and could do but we wont.

Banda leaves to be d co at temple patke leaves as well

Hire Raymond as DC and S coach

Hire a good LB coach that is a GREAT recruiter

Hire Briles as OC. Keep Jon because he needs a great coach to groom him

Jon isnt a dumb guy just needs to be shown how its done. Then replace Searles with a guy from Boston College, Missouri, wisconsin etc.

The sad thing is we have the money to do this but we wont

Advertisement

Jon isnt a dumb guy just needs to be shown how its done. Then replace Searles with a guy from Boston College, Missouri, wisconsin etc.

Or you can schitcan Jorn. Bring in a QB coach. Tell Banda and Patke to **** off to Temple. Hire an OC, LB coach, DC, and let Rumph handle both the safeties and DBs. Just make sure Rumph stays far far far away from all of the potential recruits.

Advertisement
I see a lot of dudes on here calling for him, I don't see him showing any interest.

As far as I know I haven't seen any interest from either end. I do know after Rex got fired and Reed was not retained he was interested in coaching for another team, but nothing came out of that.

Advertisement

Good idea, let's keep a coach that "needs to be shown how its done"... Sounds like a plan...

That'ss with the exception you taaljing about a Cane coming in like ed reed, vilma etc. Etc.!

Advertisement
Back