Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
Fans are saying Reed shouldn’t do this. Why TF not? That keep it in house stuff hasn’t helped us in years. We praise coaches/players publicly, so call them out publicly.

This is big time college football. You are at Miami because of football. You are getting paid 6 figures because your are the DC at Miami. Get it together or get gone. Weak links in the chain are why we lost to FIU & La Tech. Ivey & Baker need a fire lit under their asses!
1. Ed shouldn't do this
2. Ed shouldn't have to.

The point is that Ed saying something or not isn't the problem. The problem is that we've been so consistently bad that guys who care about winning have trouble saying the things they're supposed to say.

Advertisement
Not his job...its Lispy's job...He had absolutely NO Business being named HC...
None...He isn't qualified in my opinion...
I didn't say it was and I'm not disagreeing. But if he can do whatever he wants, I'd like to see him turn the CB room into a bunch of beasts.

Why create controversy when you work in the same building and can just talk to the guy. I personally think Baker is below average. Final nail for me came when he played Ragone again on Thursday. However, no need to use twitter to send a vague message that might distract from the fact that we are playing in primetime for possibly our next 3 games.

I don't care about Baker one way or the other, and I'm not defending him, but Ragone played like 6 plays.

Advertisement
I don't care about Baker one way or the other, and I'm not defending him, but Ragone played like 6 plays.
Shouldnt have played any. You have McCloud, Jennings, Steed, Brooks, Huff, Austin-Cave, Flagg for 2 positions bc we play a striker. Kid shouldn't see the field on defense. Hes a special teamer at most.

1. Ed shouldn't do this
2. Ed shouldn't have to.

The point is that Ed saying something or not isn't the problem. The problem is that we've been so consistently bad that guys who care about winning have trouble saying the things they're supposed to say.
The problem starts to get fixed when people are taken out of their comfort zones. No more being comfortable with being mediocre.

The problem starts to get fixed when people are taken out of their comfort zones. No more being comfortable with being mediocre.
True. What's also true is that we've been saying this for years and years. Still waiting for the right person who has the stones and the ability to bring everybody else along. Also a network of guys willing to put out the kind of money great recruiting takes. And a guy who can motivate his players in-game and get the best out of them in the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
Back